The advantages of buying a property in Turkey
Real estate projects in Istanbul are growing day by day, and all the options the buyer wants are available, whether in the heart of the city or in the suburbs. Turkish government has provided huge facilities to investors seeking to buy a property in Turkey, where it became easier to buy and sell properties in addition to giving them the opportunity to obtain Turkish citizenship when buying a property worth $250.000, all the details of the Turkish citizenship laws in this link: Turkish Citizenship
What are the advantages of buying a property in Turkey?
- Low taxes
The decision to reduce taxes in Turkey is one of a series of decisions concerning the real estate sector in Turkey, and has been reflected positively in stimulating foreign investors to own property in Turkey, which contributed to the revival of the real estate market in Turkey in general. The most important tax reductions are: Exempting the foreigner from the value added tax on the property.
- Obtaining Turkish citizenship when buying a property
Turkish government has amended the Turkish Citizenship Law, and the decision to grant citizenship to those who buy a property worth $250.000, which is an exceptional opportunity that does not hide its importance. This decision covered the citizens of most countries of the world, and includes all members of the family of the new owner, including a wife, and children under the age of 18 years.
- Residence permit
Foreigners who own properties that worth less than $250.000 are granted residence permits that are renewed every year. This residence permit granted for property owner and his wife, and children less than 18 years.
- Cheapest real estate in Europe
Property prices in Turkey are considerably cheaper than those in Europe, with features in infrastructure, similar to those of developed European countries. The diverse attractions that attract attention in Turkey, from a wonderful weather, a promising economy, a huge real estate market, and many tourist and historical attractions that attract tourists from all over the world, all this makes investment and residence in Turkey by all means a profitable and ideal choice.
- Excellent return on investment
Real estate investment in Turkey provides a profitable return on investment, based on the attractiveness of tourism in Turkey, which is most evident in the periods and tourist seasons, through the demand for rental homes during those seasons distributed throughout the year. A thoughtful investment in real estate that is highly popular during tourism seasons in Turkey can provide high profits and a good return on investment.
- Conservative social environment
Turkish society is considered to be one of the closest societies to the conservative Arab environment. Turkish customs and traditions coincide with some of the customs in the Arab region, providing a sense of tranquility and security when deciding to buy a property in Turkey and reside in it.
- Low life costs
The relatively low cost of living in Turkey, compared to the rest of Europe and neighboring countries, with the availability of well-being and sophisticated living systems, provides a good stay in Turkey. It is well known that medicine in Turkey is cheaper than all the countries of Europe, which has given the medical sector in Turkey prosperity and unprecedented demand in recent years.
- Turkey nature and temperate weather
Turkey has a variety of beauty elements, a charming nature less than its counterparts around the world, and a relatively mild climate, along with the ancient civilization and history of the magnificent cities of Turkey, and its effects stand witness to date, which gave this country a distinctive tourist specificity, for its richness with its delightful features.
Buy and live in Turkey, one of the top 10 real estate destinations around the World
Published by live and invest overseas American website interested in real estate and real estate consulting, under the title: Top 10 places to buy real estate abroad in 2019, rated these countries, and buying property in Turkey and residence, was among the best countries to own property around the world.
In the article: Istanbul was the ninth most visited city in the world in 2018, ahead of Berlin, Barcelona, Rome, Los Angeles and other important tourist cities.
In addition to the growth of tourism in Turkey, especially from Gulf countries tourists, Istanbul and the cities of Turkey in general, have a strong economic growth, with attractive tourist and investment options. Istanbul city is one of the biggest selling points and real estate investment in Turkey, and the Turkish real estate market is within the budget of most investors.
What are the documents required to obtain Turkish citizenship when buying a property in Turkey ?
- A copy of the Tapo ( title deed of the purchased property ) , or the promise of sale contract with the notary ( Noter ) .
- Valid evaluation report of the property , the validity of the real estate evaluation reports is three months , and the value does not exceed the value recorded in the title deed , and has a specific issuance cost , and is extracted within two or three working days by a valuation institution licensed by the Turkish government .
- Original payment receipts from the buyer's account , stamped from the sending bank .
- Original receipts from the seller's account , stamped from the receiving bank .
- Two copies of the proxy of the application for citizenship , granted by the investor to the law firm to submit the file of citizenship , and follow-up with the official departments . The proxy is organized through a Notary in Turkey ( Notre ) at an estimated cost of 600 to 700 Turkish Lira per copy . If the investor's spouse is added to the naturalization file , a similar proxy must be provided for each of the spouses , and one joint proxy may be organized for the client and his wife . The fees of the legal team vary according to each case in terms of the number of papers and the number of individuals in the file and others .
- Translation of the passport into Turkish , certified by a notary in Turkey ( Noter ) for the whole family : husband , wife , and children under 18 years of age .
- Picture of the last Visa and entry to Turkey .
What are the advantages of obtaining Turkish citizenship ?
- The strength of the Turkish passport , where the Turkish passport is ranked 39th in the world , and its holder is granted access to 72 countries without a visa .
- The Turkish passport and citizenship are processed and delivered in a relatively short period of up to 30 days .
- Turkey's relationship with the European Union , where negotiations and agreements between the Turkish government and the European Union countries on the accession of Turkey to the European Union are still underway . Turkish citizen has the right to enter Europe without a visa in the future .
- Possibility of Turkish passport holders and Turkish citizenship to benefit from retirement programs as a Turkish citizen .
- The Turkish government provides free education and payment plans to the university for Turkish passport holders and Turkish citizens .
- The Turkish passport gives the holder all voting rights for all types of elections in Turkey .
- The Turkish government allows dual citizenship for those holding Turkish passports , as they may also have another citizenship .
- Turkish passport is valid for 10 years when received , and can be renewed for life .
- The economic importance of Turkey , including the ongoing reforms undertaken by the Turkish government in order to revive its economy constantly .