Real estate investment in Sisli
Sisli is one of the most important and famous areas in Istanbul, where tourists like to visit it all time of the year due to its proximity to the monuments and religious places, in addition to its potential as an excellent investment area.
Sisli in Istanbul is a center of commerce and shopping malls, as it is a central area providing public transport services and modern infrastructure.
Sisli area includes the famous Istanbul Cevaher Mall, which until recently was the largest shopping mall in Europe and the second largest urban shopping center in the world. Sisli is a home to many luxury brands globally, particularly in the elegant Nisantasi district.
Sisli is full of attractions that meet everyone needs of visitors and residents alike.
Why invest in Sisli?
- Its distinctive geographical location where Sisli is located at the exit of the Bosphorus Bridge, which connects the two parts of Istanbul, European and Asian part, at the same time it is near the vital Taksim Square in the city center.
- The area is 30 square kilometers and it is a residential and tourist area at the same time, it is also a commercial area, in the center of which there is Mecidiyekoy Square, which is very popular in Istanbul.
- One of the most important features in Sisli is the availability of various means of transport, which facilitates the movement of residents, there are buses, internal transport, as well as the metrobus line, which facilitates the movement from the European side to the Asian side of Istanbul, and there is also a station on Sisli-Taksim metro line.
- The availability of important life services from hospitals, whether belonging to the government or private sector, schools and universities, as well as clubs and hotels equipped at the highest level to welcome tourists from everywhere.
- The availability of all the entertainment services in Sisli, where it includes a number of famous shopping malls, including Cevahir Mall, the most famous mall in Turkey which contains international restaurants, cafes, fast food restaurents, cinemas, and it is suitable for all family members, as well as theaters and stadium for football.
- Sisli includes a group of archaeological and religious attractions that attract tourists from all over the world, there you will find a mixture between mosques and churches as well as synagogues.
- Museums and palaces that show the history of Turkey and its most important monuments such as Ataturk Museum, The Military Museum, the old cemetery and also Ihlamur Palace.
- For all lovers of natural and arts, Sisli has several famous museums to showcase modern artworks of the top Turkish celebrity artists such as Macka Art Gallery.
One of the most important residential projects in Sisli is a tower with luxury apartments with a dreamy view of the Bosphorus. The project is under construction and it earns its importance among all projects in the area bocause of its competitive prices where the prices of apartments in this project is 30% less than ready-to-move projects immediately, so it is an Ideal option for those who are looking to invest.
It is a residential investment project consists of 44 floors containing 599 housing units, 60 offices and 18 commercial units. The project offers options for apartments ranging from 1+1 to 4.5+1. The project also provides social services and facilities for residents such as gardens, gym, swimming pools, sauna, Turkish bath and children's play areas.