Jordanians own real estate in Turkey
Turkey is one of the most attractive real estate investment sites in the region in the recent years , and the wave of attraction is set to continue for the next 10 years , with the continued construction and residential projects in the region and high demand for it . As a result , investors have rushed to this guaranteed investment , because of the gains of capital and available rental opportunities , where Turkish cities have seen great interest in previous years in terms of infrastructure , services and utilities , and with the increasing number of buyers and property owners in Turkey , considering that Turkey is a stable country with Islamic and cultural values , its popularity with real estate buyers from the Middle East is at its highest level ever . Saudi Arabia topped the list of foreign buyers , followed by Iraq , Azerbaijan and Kuwait , and the Russians came in fourth , followed by Afghans , and in the ranks of Qataris , Emiratis , Jordanians and Egyptians .
Turkey is a favorite country for many Arabs and foreigners . Turkey's long history , cultural wealth , authentic civilization , strategic location , economic growth , geographical location , climate and nature , all have made Turkey different from the rest of the world . Turkey , the modern and developed country , with its history and ancient civilization , which is located in the middle of the world and is divided widely on the continents of Asia and Europe , and combines the originality of the East and the modernity of the West .Turkey is the magic , the beauty , the rich nature and the great civilization . Turkey is one of the richest countries in the world culturally , historically and geographically in the world , making it ranks sixth among the best tourist destinations in the world , and has been able to attract millions of tourists to it ; based on statistics and figures for 2011 , has chosen nearly thirty-two million foreign tourists Turkey to be their tourist destination that year . Turkey has a wonderful climate all year round , and Turkey has many important landmarks such as the Bosphorus Bridge , Sultanahmet Mosque , Galata Tower , Taksim Square , Hagia Sophia and many places that are unique to other cities of the world .
Turkey has become the first destination for Arab and foreign investors in various fields , as it is a fast growing country and its economy is strong and solid , due to the incentives that Turkish government offers to investors and businessmen in the field of investment and trade in Turkey , and the facilities it provides in terms of obtaining Turkish citizenship and Turkish passport .
Learn about the advantages of obtaining the Turkish passport , and how to obtain Turkish citizenship , in the following article : How to get the Turkish passport and Turkish citizenship
With the increased interest in real estate investment in Turkey , and the availability of distinctive real estate projects , the interest of Arab investors to move towards Turkey with the aim of investment or stability has increased . Among the nationalities that have turned their attention to Turkey is Jordanian nationality . Jordanian citizens have increased their interest in investment opportunities within various Turkish cities . This coincided with a facilitations provided by the Turkish government to foreigners constantly , to encourage real estate investment , including amending certain laws and opening the door to many nationalities for direct ownership .
Jordanian ownership of real estate in Turkey is not much different from the ownership of any other nationality , and Jordanians and Jordanian passport holders are entitled to obtain Turkish citizenship in exchange for real estate ownership in Turkey . What are the regulations for Jordanians owning real estate in Turkey ? What are the procedures and steps necessary to buy a property in Turkey for those who hold Jordanian citizenship ?
A Jordanian and a Palestinian holding a Jordanian passport have the right to own real estate in Turkey . When the property law was issued in Turkey in 2012 , it was attached to a list of some nationalities , including Jordanian nationality , where a Jordanian citizen was allowed to buy two residential properties and one commercial property . A commercial property can be a shop or a commercial office .
As for the lands , this law did not include those who hold Jordanian nationality and holders of Jordanian passports . Therefore , Jordanians who want to own a land in Turkey , we advise them to establish a small company in Turkey , so that they can register the land in the name of this company .
According to data from the Turkish Statistical Department , the number of properties owned by Jordanians reached 483 properties in 2017 , compared to 345 properties in 2016 , which resulted in Jordanians ranking high in the ranking of foreigners who own property in Turkey .
The first month of 2018 also showed an increase of more than 100 percent in Jordanians' ownership of real estate in Turkey , compared to the same month last year .
Jordanian nationality was ranked seventh in the list of foreign nationalities most possessed of real estate in Turkey in 2018 .
Why Turkey ?
- Geographical location is another important factor for Turkey's prosperity , it is a link between Europe and Asia , and has provided a functional role and a qualitative leap in trade between the two continents .
- Turkey's strategic geographic location , gives it weight and political importance , being the center of transformation in the Middle East and Europe .
- Nature and climate in Turkey , it is a paradise on earth . Turkey is a unique country with its natural beauty , green areas , pure sea , golden beaches , meadows and flat lands . Thanks to these advantages , Turkey's tourism sector occupies an important place in the desire of investors to obtain a Turkish passport .
- Turkey is closely following technological developments , and the Turkish government knows that supporting technological developments is a critical step , as this is an age of technological progress .
- The ongoing reforms by the Turkish government to revitalize its economy , as it is a country with a bright future . From this , its total sufficiency of natural resources and export of agricultural products , cars and furniture to various countries around the world . In addition to the huge development projects adopted by the Turkish government such as the opening of Istanbul International Airport , the largest airport in the world , the launch of the Istanbul International Finance Center , and the continuous development of the transportation network and trains .
- Turkey's economy is characterized by its rapid growth and development , in the twenties of the last century , Turkey was only a fully agricultural country , but now it is one of the most important industrial countries , and it exports its products to all over the world . Turkish industry and trade centers are concentrated around the city of Istanbul and other major cities . The industrial , commercial , agricultural , tourism , real estate and educational sector thrive in Turkey , and the country has become self-sufficient and less imported from abroad .
What motivates and encourages investment in Turkey ?
The countries of the world are racing to attract investors , in order to stimulate the local economy of the country , by pumping money into the arteries of the country , and the development of its projects , but Turkey is distinguished from other countries with unique investment incentives . What motivates and encourages investment in Turkey ?
- The strategic location of Turkey . Turkey , a modern and developed country , with a history and ancient civilization , which is located in the middle of the world , and it is divided widely on the continents of Asia and Europe and combines the originality of the East and modernity of the West . The Republic of Turkey is divided into 81 provinces , and Ankara is the capital of the country , and Istanbul is the financial capital and cultural and economic heart of the country , and the Republic of Turkey includes major and famous cities such as : Izmir , Antalya , Gaziantep , Diyarbakir , Konya , Bursa and others lots .
- Low tax in Turkey , the decision to reduce taxes in Turkey is one of a series of decisions concerning the real estate sector in Turkey , and was reflected positively in stimulating foreign investors to own property in Turkey , which contributed to the revival of the real estate market in Turkey in general . The most important tax deductions are : Exempting the foreign buyer from the value added tax due on the property .
- Strong and developed infrastructure , as infrastructure projects in Turkey continue at a steady pace . The Turkish Minister of Transport and Infrastructure has announced that his country has completed projects in the transportation sector with a total value exceeding 150 billion Turkish Lira ( $ 26 billion ) . Among the most anticipated infrastructure projects are the 3-storey Istanbul Tunnel Project and the Istanbul Canal Project .
- The rapid growth of Turkey's emerging and developing economy . Since late 2017 , economic growth rates have exceeded official forecasts and indicators of Turkey's statistical and economic institutions . Turkish and foreign economists point out that Turkey's economic growth rate will reach around 12% in 2019 , the highest rate in Turkey's economic sector since 2015 .
- Skilled and competitive labor , where the Turkish President , Recep Tayyip Erdogan , that the labor force in Turkey rose from 22 million , in 2002 , to 29.5 million , stressing the increase in employment despite the increase of labor in the country .
- Turkey is a member of the G20 , the world's 20 largest economic powers . The G20 is a group of 19 countries as well as the European Union , and the meetings of this group focus particularly on economic policy topics .
Real estate investment in Turkey
Real estate investment in Turkey is one of the most important and successful investments , because of the strength and flexibility of the Turkish real estate market , and has become a real estate investment in Turkey has become the target of many Arab and foreign investors who want to invest their money and reap guaranteed profits . Real estate investment in Turkey also provides an opportunity for those wishing to obtain Turkish citizenship and Turkish passport by buying a property worth $ 250.000 .
All news and laws of Turkish citizenship in the following link : Turkish citizenship
What are the tips for making the most out of real estate investing ?
- You should choose an area that will achieve real estate growth as high as possible . If you do not know the investment areas in Istanbul , it is never a problem because our real estate consultant has spent many years following the changes in prices and growth rates for each area of Istanbul accurately and has knowledge of all the details you need to know .
- Avoid the completed and old properties in a habitated areas , for example, buying a home in the heart of Istanbul , near the archaeological sites and the Bosphorus , is really fun if you are on a holiday . In real estate investing , the property must be promising after 3 years or you will be a victim for the investment .
- Focus on the developing areas . It is a good option if you want your investment to be distributed on more than one property . Going to the suburbs of Istanbul , where the projects are under construction and near the date of delivery will double your profit , but again , we emphasize on the importance of dealing with a real estate broker that provides you with useful advices .
- If you want a guaranteed income but you don't have time to buy many apartments and deal with tenants , you should buy a store or a hotel with a lease for three years and you will earn a guaranteed investment return . After the three years you can continue to invest or sell your property easily with additional profits .
- No matter what option you prefer , you need to use a real estate broker . He offers his services for you free of charge and avoid you to take the wrong choice .
Projects suitable for Turkish citizenship
- RH 180 - Ready luxurious homes with direct sea view in Zeytinburnu
The project was built on a land area of 63.500 square meters . It consists of 6 residences blocks plus 1 hotel block , with its green spaces of 51.500 square meters .
The project offers apartment options ranging from 1 1 to 5 1 , in addition to garden duplex and penthouse .
The project located on the European side of Istanbul , in Zeytinburnu district , on the shore of the Marmara Sea , just outside the walls of the ancient city .
The project located at the very intersection of all new transportation systems , road , sea and rail systems of Istanbul right beside the Historical Peninsula .
In this project , the sea will become part of your daily life . You can reach the marina with only one minute’s walk from your home over the footbridge directly connecting the project to the shore .
The project includes many services and facilities that meet all your needs , such as parking for cars , video intercom system , gardens , playgrounds , swimming pools , sauna and others .
The project also offers security and surveillance cameras 24/7 .
The project is ready for delivery , and for more details please visit the project link here : RH 180
- RH 80- Apartments with Bosphorus view and suitable payment plans in Sisli
A first class residential and investment project in the center of Sisli , specifically in the fast growing Bomonti area .
The project is located in one of the most famous areas on the European side of Istanbul , Bomonti district , a growing area that attracts the attention of investors at the moment , which is characterized by easy access to the most vital places in the city , and its proximity to shopping centers , airports , hospitals , universities and schools .
The project location is just 8 minutes away from Taksim .
This project has been designed in line with the highest quality standards in real estate in Turkey .
All apartments have private balconies with views of Istanbul or the Bosphorus .
The project includes special facilities that provide residents with comfort and entertainment and meet all their needs such as swimming pools , gym, walking paths , sport courts and restaurants , in addition to surveillance cameras and security .
Invest in this project today and benefit from its prices which will increase by 40% after the completion of the project .
All the project details in this link : RH 80
- RH 163 - One of the best projects in Maslak , ready for housing with a view of Belgrade Forest
Apartments for sale in Istanbul in a huge project like a full-service city , which includes a shopping center , 5-star hotel and integrated social facilities .
The project provides an ideal choice for housing and investment . The project was built in three phases : the units of the first residential phase have been completed and fully sold , the second phase includes shops and a shopping center , while the third and final phase is a mixture of residential and commercial apartments .
The project is located on the European side of Istanbul , specifically in Maslak , one of the largest real estate development areas in the city .
Maslak is one of the main central districts of Istanbul and it is one of the fast-growing areas of the city .
Maslak area is close to transportation links that will take you to all parts of the city in a few moments , and you can easily access the main areas and sights of the city .
Maslak is the ideal area for investment in Istanbul , where it promises high profits and high returns on investment in a few years .
The project is located only minutes away from Taksim and Levent , not more than 5 minutes from Bosphorus , and 25 minutes from Istanbul's third airport , which gives it strategic and investment importance .
The project is located near the metro station and public transport .
The project is located in the Cendery Valley , among the regions of Istanbul that have gained the highest value .
The project is located next to Maslak and Levent , which provides a pleasant life with transportation opportunities .
The project attracts attention through its location close to shopping centers , arts , health facilities , transportation and education centers .
All the project details in this link : RH 163