Important tips when looking for apartments for sale in Turkey
The interest of Arab investors to move towards Turkey with the aim of investment or stability has increased , along with the increased interest in real estate investment in Turkey , and the availability of distinctive real estate projects . This coincided with a facilitations provided by the Turkish government to foreigners constantly , to encourage real estate investment , including amending certain laws and opening the door to many nationalities for direct ownership .
And due to the remarkable growth witnessed by the real estate sector in Istanbul and in Turkey in general , and especially after the issuance of the law of foreigners ownership in Turkey No. 6302 on 03 /05 /2012 , Turkey has become a major destination for Arab and foreign investors and businessmen , and the city of Istanbul has become one of the most prominent cities in Turkey , which is increasingly popular in the field of real estate purchase , followed by a number of other cities such as Antalya , Bursa and Yalova .
Why Turkey ?
- Research shows that property sales in Turkey have increased in recent years , meaning that people visiting Turkey have decided to settle in Turkey for various reasons .
- Geographical location is another important factor for Turkey's prosperity , it is a link between Europe and Asia , and has provided a functional role and a qualitative leap in trade between the two continents .
- Turkey's strategic geographic location , gives it weight and political importance , being the center of transformation in the Middle East and Europe .
- Nature and climate in Turkey , it is a paradise on earth . Turkey is a unique country with its natural beauty , green areas , pure sea , golden beaches , meadows and flat lands . Thanks to these advantages , Turkey's tourism sector occupies an important place in the desire of investors to obtain a Turkish passport .
- Turkey is closely following technological developments , and the Turkish government knows that supporting technological developments is a critical step , as this is an age of technological progress .
- The ongoing reforms by the Turkish government to revitalize its economy , as it is a country with a bright future . From this , its total sufficiency of natural resources and export of agricultural products , cars and furniture to various countries around the world . In addition to the huge development projects adopted by the Turkish government such as the opening of Istanbul International Airport , the largest airport in the world , the launch of the Istanbul International Finance Center , and the continuous development of the transportation network and trains .
- Turkey's economy is characterized by its rapid growth and development , in the twenties of the last century , Turkey was only a fully agricultural country , but now it is one of the most important industrial countries , and it exports its products to all over the world . Turkish industry and trade centers are concentrated around the city of Istanbul and other major cities . The industrial , commercial , agricultural , tourism , real estate and educational sector thrive in Turkey , and the country has become self-sufficient and less imported from abroad .
What are the advantages of buying a property in Turkey ?
- Low tax in Turkey , the decision to reduce taxes in Turkey is one of a series of decisions concerning the real estate sector in Turkey , and was reflected positively in stimulating foreign investors to own property in Turkey , which contributed to the revival of the real estate market in Turkey in general . The most important tax deductions are : Exempting the foreign buyer from the value added tax due on the property .
- Obtaining a residence permit , where foreigners who own properties in Turkey , whose price is less than $ 250.000 , are granted a residence permit that is renewed annually . Real estate residence permit in Turkey is granted to the landlord , his wife , and his children under the age of 18 .
- Real estate in Turkey is the cheapest real estate investment in Europe , where real estate prices in Turkey are considerably cheaper than those in Europe , with similar features in infrastructure , and similar in structure of developed European countries .
- Real estate investment in Turkey provides a profitable investment return , based on the economic activity and rapid urban development , and the strength of tourism in Turkey , which is best reflected in the periods and tourist seasons , through the demand for rental homes during those seasons distributed throughout year .
Important tips when looking for apartments for sale in Turkey :
- Hardness of the building foundation : The first point to consider when looking for apartments for sale in Turkey is the construction of the building and project , whether you want to buy the property for housing or investment .
Before choosing the property you want to buy , you must study the basis for the project , along with the importance of studying the project's finishing and the quality of the materials used in it and its location within the city , and it is also important to know whether the property to be purchased is based on clay , sand or rocks .
The next step should be to inspect the entire project with the same accuracy , and to know whether it is still in the construction phase or is ready for delivery and housing , and this should be followed by some checks and audits of the project .
The security and rigidity of the project's foundation must be ensured , and the project must be built according to technical plans , in addition to having firm and solid foundations , as there is a license for each building that shows whether it is earthquake-resistant or not , and is extracted in Turkey .
Therefore, the rigidity of the foundation and the building being constructed according to the earthquake prevention regulations is of great importance when searching for apartments for sale in Turkey .
- The location of the property within the city , whether for housing or investment :
The most important point when you search for apartments for sale in Turkey , especially in Istanbul , is that the real estate location is central in the city center and close to public transportation , so that you can reach the rest of Istanbul easily and comfortably , and you should also consider easy access to the airport and proximity to schools , hospitals , shopping centers , and entertainment areas , such as parks and playgrounds , to fully meet the needs of the family .
Therefore , when you choose your property correctly , it will make your and your family's life in Istanbul and Turkey better , more comfortable , and more luxurious . It will also increase the value of the project due to its vital location , which will constitute a wonderful opportunity to reinvest the property in the future for whoever wants it .
Learn the best areas for buying a property in Istanbul in the following article : The best areas to buy a property in Istanbul
- Knowledge of the net area of the property and the price per square meter :
When searching for apartments for sale in Turkey , the most ambiguous thing for the investor or buyer is the area of the property , that is , the net and the total area of the property to be owned , you must know the lowest and maximum price per square meter of the property and you must know which areas are within the total areas in the process of calculating the total area , in order to do the comparison process with the rest of the surrounding areas , as some of the areas covered by the real estate area and can not live in them , such as a balcony , corridors and elevators , fall within the calculations of square meters .
The size of each room in the property is another important point that must be taken into consideration , and regardless of the number of people who will live in the property , comfort will be ensured through the correct distribution of space and square meters of the apartment .
In some projects , you can find an area smaller than 100 square meters divided into 3 bedrooms which means that the rooms are small , so it is preferred to know the project plan and its divisions well .
- Knowledge of the construction company responsible for project implementation and supervision :
Another important point when searching for an apartment for sale in Istanbul or Turkey is the date and level of finishing and implementation of the company that built the project , which you will deal with when you own the property .
Therefore, you must choose a company that is reputable for delivering real estate according to the contract , especially when purchasing a property under construction , and you must take the guarantees provided by the Turkish government .
What are the steps to buy property in Turkey ?
First , you must choose the safe property that meets your request and needs and corresponds to the budget allocated for the purchase , through :
- Ensure that the real estate developer in Turkey is a well-known company that has implemented a number of different projects previously .
- Study the location of the project , whether it is for investment or residential , and know the services available in it and its proximity to services and public transport .
- Study the views of the project , whether it is internal to the green areas in the project and the swimming pools , or external views of the city or the sea or forest or others .
- Compare the prices of the project with the prices of the existing projects in the area , and find out the reasons for the price difference in case of a clear difference .
- Ensure the quality of the materials used in the finishing and cladding , which are written in the contract for the selected project , and that they conform to the typical apartment in the project .
Second : Knowing all the costs and expenses necessary to buy a property in Turkey :
- The purchase of real estate in residential projects in Istanbul and in Turkey in general , which includes various services and facilities , such as swimming pools , clubs , gyms , security system and outdoor gardens , entails a monthly payment called Aidat , which is calculated according to the area of the property ( on average between 2 TL to 4 TL per square meter ) , this amount varies from one project to another depending on the existing services and the level available for each project .
- Annual taxes for the property , which are calculated depending on the area and the municipality to which the project belongs , whether in Istanbul or in other cities , so that it is estimated annually between 0.003 to 0.006 of the annual evaluation of your home provided by the municipality .
- Tapu fees or title deed , where an estimated 4.4% of the value of the property purchased is paid , usually shared between the buyer and the seller .
Third : After you have a complete idea of the project and its features and the costs to buy the property , it is necessary to follow the routine steps to complete the procedures of ownership of the property in Turkey , which are as follows :
- Get your vergi numrasi or tax number from Tax Department in Istanbul or the city where you purchased the property . This number is given to every foreigner in Turkey , to facilitate all legal matters and transactions , and can be obtained through the passport .
- Open a bank account in one of the Turkish banks , to transfer funds from the country of residence to the account in the Turkish bank .
- Upon signing the purchase contract between the buyer and the landlord , the following documents are required :
- A certified copy of the buyer's passport and a recent personal photo .
- Obtaining a security approval , and obtaining security approval is required for all foreigners at the first purchase of the property .
- Ensure the complete documents of the project construcion company , such as : the license to establish the company and its record in the Chamber of Commerce .
- A copy of the property ( title deed ) in case the property is ready for delivery , to be transferred from the name of the construction company to the name of the buyer immediately after the payment of the agreed payments , and is extracted deed or title deed by the Land Registry Office within the area where the project .
- Notarization of the contract in the case of the purchase of real estate within the project under construction at the notary or Noter to give the official version of the contract .
- Obtain an earthquake and natural disaster insurance policy ( DASK ) , as most Turkish banks offer earthquake and disaster insurance for real estate , which is mandatory unlike general home insurance .
Special real estate offers in Istanbul
- RH 204 - luxrious apartment with direct view on Marmara Sea in Bakirkoy
The project was built with the supervision of Turkish state construction companies , with government guarantee .
It is a residential , investment and commercial project built on a land area of 74.000 square meters , 80% of this area has been allocated to green areas , parks and public facilities within the project .
The project consists of 5 blocks with 512 residential units ranging from 1+1 , 2+1 , 3+1 , 5+1 , 4+2 and 6+2 duplexes , ranging in size from 66 to 430 square meters .
90% of the housing units and offices in the project are overlooking the Sea of Marmara .
The project is supported by a system of earthquake and seismic protection , where the foundations were excavated to a depth of 20 meters and the use of reinforced concrete and moisture-resistant sea .
At the bottom of the project are warehouses where a storage unit is allocated for each housing unit .
In this project , you do not have to worry about the transportaion , as different transportation options are available .
In this project , you will be in the heart of Istanbul and away from the chaos .
What is more beautiful than dreaming , is to live your dream reality , Atakoy area today contains housing projects that was originally a dream .
Atakoy area has a central location , high investment value and luxury life style .
The project is located in one of the most central districts of Istanbul , in Atakoy district of Bakirkoy area .
The project is located near the main road and highways in Istanbul (E5) .
The distinctive location of the project , overlooking the Sea of Marmara , which offers homes with charming sea views .
All the project details in this link : RH 204
- RH 201 - luxrious homes near to Taksim square
It is a residential and investment project, which was supervised by one of the most famous construction companies in Turkey.
The project is built on an area of 20.000 square meters.
The project has a variety of options for apartments ranging from 0 + 1, 1 + 1, 2 + 1, with areas ranging from 78 square meters to 630 square meters.
The project comprises 61 offices and 13 commercial units in addition to 96 residential units.
The project has a huge car park for 177 cars.
The project is located on the European side of Istanbul, in the heart of the city, in Beyoglu district near the famous Taksim area.
The project is near to Istiklal Avenue, one of the liveliest streets of Istanbul, which contains many shops, archaeological buildings, libraries, banks, Cinema, cafes and various local and international restaurants. It is also near to Karakoy, Galata Bridge and the famous Taksim Square.
The distinctive location of the project near to the main street and the public transportation.
The doors of the project lead to shopping malls, public transportation, main roads, and to centres of art, sports and culture.
All the project details in this link : RH 201
- RH 163 - One of the best projects in Maslak , ready for housing with a view of Belgrade Forest
Apartments for sale in Istanbul in a huge project like a full-service city , which includes a shopping center , 5-star hotel and integrated social facilities .
The project provides an ideal choice for housing and investment . The project was built in three phases : the units of the first residential phase have been completed and fully sold , the second phase includes shops and a shopping center , while the third and final phase is a mixture of residential and commercial apartments .
The project is located on the European side of Istanbul , specifically in Maslak , one of the largest real estate development areas in the city .
Maslak is one of the main central districts of Istanbul and it is one of the fast-growing areas of the city .
Maslak area is close to transportation links that will take you to all parts of the city in a few moments , and you can easily access the main areas and sights of the city .
Maslak is the ideal area for investment in Istanbul , where it promises high profits and high returns on investment in a few years .
The project is located only minutes away from Taksim and Levent , not more than 5 minutes from Bosphorus , and 25 minutes from Istanbul's third airport , which gives it strategic and investment importance .
The project is located near the metro station and public transport .
The project is located in the Cendery Valley , among the regions of Istanbul that have gained the highest value .
The project is located next to Maslak and Levent , which provides a pleasant life with transportation opportunities .
The project attracts attention through its location close to shopping centers , arts , health facilities , transportation and education centers .
All the project details in this link : RH 163