New metro line opens in Istanbul
Istanbul Municipality has announced the opening of a new metro line called M7 , and the new metro line , which is expected to start work on 05/19/2020 , includes 19 stations , and this line connects several areas in Istanbul , and it would contribute to shortening distances and facilitating the movement of transportation , especially in the areas of Basaksehir , Bahcesehir and even Esenyurt .
This metro line will work to accommodate the traffic congestion , which is one of the most important problems that the Turkish government seeks to solve in the city of Istanbul , as this line is estimated to carry a million daily passengers on board if it is operating at its maximum capacity , and the length of the Istanbul metro line M7 is about 24.5 km , and it will connect the two regions ( Mecidiyeköy Koy and Mahmutbey ) through many areas and stations , and the metro will operate automatically without a driver .
RH 80- Apartments with Bosphorus view and suitable payment plans in Sisli
A first class residential and investment project in the center of Sisli , specifically in the fast growing Bomonti area .
The project is located in one of the most famous areas on the European side of Istanbul , Bomonti district , a growing area that attracts the attention of investors at the moment , which is characterized by easy access to the most vital places in the city , and its proximity to shopping centers , airports , hospitals , universities and schools .
The project location is just 8 minutes away from Taksim .
This project has been designed in line with the highest quality standards in real estate in Turkey .
All apartments have private balconies with views of Istanbul or the Bosphorus .
The project includes special facilities that provide residents with comfort and entertainment and meet all their needs such as swimming pools , gym, walking paths , sport courts and restaurants , in addition to surveillance cameras and security .
Invest in this project today and benefit from its prices which will increase by 40% after the completion of the project .
All the project details in this link : RH 80
The new metro is characterized by being connected to a number of Istanbul metro stations , starting from Mahmutbey station , where one can move to the M3 metro ( kirazlı - metrokent ) connecting from kirazlı to Basaksehir.
Transfer from Karadeniz ( Venice ) Mahallesi station to Tramway T4 (Topkapı - mescid-i Selam ) connecting from Topkapi to the Al Salam Mosque .
Also it reaches the Çağayan metrobus station , Mecidiyeköy metrobus station and the M2 metro station .
It also extends to Kabataş Tramway T1 station connecting ( Kabataş - Bağcilar ) and from the same station you can ride ferries to the Asian part of Istanbul and IDO ferries that go to Bursa .
Turkey's economy is characterized by its rapid growth and development , in the twenties of the last century , Turkey was only a fully agricultural country , but now it is one of the most important industrial countries , and it exports its products to all over the world . Turkish industry and trade centers are concentrated around the city of Istanbul and other major cities . The industrial , commercial , agricultural , tourism , real estate and educational sector thrive in Turkey , and the country has become self-sufficient and less imported from abroad .
In addition to that , the ongoing reforms by the Turkish government to revitalize its economy , as it is a country with a bright future . From this , its total sufficiency of natural resources and export of agricultural products , cars and furniture to various countries around the world . In addition to the huge development projects adopted by the Turkish government such as the opening of Istanbul International Airport , the largest airport in the world , the launch of the Istanbul International Finance Center , and the continuous development of the transportation network and trains .
Turkey is closely following technological developments , and the Turkish government knows that supporting technological developments is a critical step , as this is an age of technological progress .
What motivates and encourages investment in Turkey ?
The countries of the world are racing to attract investors , in order to stimulate the local economy of the country , by pumping money into the arteries of the country , and the development of its projects , but Turkey is distinguished from other countries with unique investment incentives . What motivates and encourages investment in Turkey ?
- The strategic location of Turkey . Turkey , a modern and developed country , with a history and ancient civilization , which is located in the middle of the world , and it is divided widely on the continents of Asia and Europe and combines the originality of the East and modernity of the West . The Republic of Turkey is divided into 81 provinces , and Ankara is the capital of the country , and Istanbul is the financial capital and cultural and economic heart of the country , and the Republic of Turkey includes major and famous cities such as : Izmir , Antalya , Gaziantep , Diyarbakir , Konya , Bursa and others lots .
- Low tax in Turkey , the decision to reduce taxes in Turkey is one of a series of decisions concerning the real estate sector in Turkey , and was reflected positively in stimulating foreign investors to own property in Turkey , which contributed to the revival of the real estate market in Turkey in general . The most important tax deductions are : Exempting the foreign buyer from the value added tax due on the property .
- Strong and developed infrastructure , as infrastructure projects in Turkey continue at a steady pace . The Turkish Minister of Transport and Infrastructure has announced that his country has completed projects in the transportation sector with a total value exceeding 150 billion Turkish Lira ( $ 26 billion ) . Among the most anticipated infrastructure projects are the 3-storey Istanbul Tunnel Project and the Istanbul Canal Project .
- The rapid growth of Turkey's emerging and developing economy . Since late 2017 , economic growth rates have exceeded official forecasts and indicators of Turkey's statistical and economic institutions . Turkish and foreign economists point out that Turkey's economic growth rate will reach around 12% in 2019 , the highest rate in Turkey's economic sector since 2015 .
- Skilled and competitive labor , where the Turkish President , Recep Tayyip Erdogan , that the labor force in Turkey rose from 22 million , in 2002 , to 29.5 million , stressing the increase in employment despite the increase of labor in the country .
- Turkey is a member of the G20 , the world's 20 largest economic powers . The G20 is a group of 19 countries as well as the European Union , and the meetings of this group focus particularly on economic policy topics .
What are the most important areas of investment in Turkey ?
- Industrial investment in Turkey
Turkey's industrial sector is one of the most important sectors and a pillar of Turkey's strong economy , which in turn witnessed a qualitative leap from 18th to 13th globally , between 2003 and 2017, according to GDP .
Turkey is a member of the Group of 20 industrialized countries , which account for two-thirds of the world's trade , more than 90% of world crude output , is a reliable source of high-quality consumer goods , and is now Europe's largest producer of television and commercial light vehicles . Organized cities and industrial zones are designed for industrial investment in Turkey , allowing companies to operate in an environment conducive to industry , by providing infrastructure including everything necessary , including social facilities .
The infrastructure also includes paved roads , water , natural gas , electricity , telecommunications , waste treatment and other services .
Turkey has 322 regulated industrial zones in 80 provinces , 255 of which are currently underway , while the remaining 67 regulated industrial zones are under construction .
- Agricultural and food investment in Turkey
In recent years , Turkey has achieved qualitative leaps in the agricultural sector with a vibrant economy , and it has become in a leading position on the European and international levels , as Turkey is one of the largest exporters of agricultural products in Eastern Europe , the Middle East and North Africa .
Turkey is known as a leader in the production of figs , hazelnuts , raisins , dried apricots and honey , as well as cereals , fruits and vegetables , and more than 1.600 types of Turkish agricultural products , which invade the markets of 180 countries around the world .
We can say that the main areas of agricultural investment in Turkey are as follows : investment in cereal and crops , investment in all kinds of vegetable farms , investment in fruit farms , production of spices , investment in flower farms and ornamental plants , investment in livestock , from sheep and cattle and others , including the production of meat and dairy products , investment in poulryt , including meat production and egg production , agricultural investment in the production of natural honey , investment in fishing .
Foreign investments in the agricultural sector and the purchase of agricultural land in Turkey have increased significantly recently . The country is considered a fertile environment that attracts foreign investments in the agricultural sector .
- Real estate investment in Turkey
Real estate investment in Turkey is one of the most important and successful investments , because of the strength and flexibility of the Turkish real estate market , and has become a real estate investment in Turkey has become the target of many Arab and foreign investors who want to invest their money and reap guaranteed profits . Real estate investment in Turkey also provides an opportunity for those wishing to obtain Turkish citizenship and Turkish passport by buying a property worth $ 250.000 .
All news and laws of Turkish citizenship in the following link : Turkish citizenship
The recovery in the Turkish real estate market due to several reasons , the most important of which are :
- New laws that contributed to attracting investors who want to obtain a Turkish passport .
- The suitable investment environment in Turkey in terms of strategic location and applicable laws .
- Efforts of real estate marketing companies in Turkey that helped bridge the gap between the seller and the buyer .
- The depreciation of the Turkish lira against foreign currencies .
- The suitable prices of Turkish real estate compared to others in the world and in Europe in particular .
- The appropriate social environment , which made Turkey a suitable choice for many foreigners for housing and living .
- The success of real estate investment in Turkey over the past years .
RH 163 - One of the best projects in Maslak , ready for housing with a view of Belgrade Forest
Apartments for sale in Istanbul in a huge project like a full-service city , which includes a shopping center , 5-star hotel and integrated social facilities .
The project provides an ideal choice for housing and investment . The project was built in three phases : the units of the first residential phase have been completed and fully sold , the second phase includes shops and a shopping center , while the third and final phase is a mixture of residential and commercial apartments .
The project is located on the European side of Istanbul , specifically in Maslak , one of the largest real estate development areas in the city .
Maslak is one of the main central districts of Istanbul and it is one of the fast-growing areas of the city .
Maslak area is close to transportation links that will take you to all parts of the city in a few moments , and you can easily access the main areas and sights of the city .
Maslak is the ideal area for investment in Istanbul , where it promises high profits and high returns on investment in a few years .
The project is located only minutes away from Taksim and Levent , not more than 5 minutes from Bosphorus , and 25 minutes from Istanbul's third airport , which gives it strategic and investment importance .
The project is located near the metro station and public transport .
The project is located in the Cendery Valley , among the regions of Istanbul that have gained the highest value .
The project is located next to Maslak and Levent , which provides a pleasant life with transportation opportunities .
The project attracts attention through its location close to shopping centers , arts , health facilities , transportation and education centers .
All the project details in this link : RH 163