Real estate prices in Istanbul
Recently , investors looked to Turkey in general and to the city of Istanbul in particular , due to its urban activity and remarkable growth , as the real estate sector in Turkey achieves guaranteed profits and returns , and projects and towers grow in Istanbul day after day .
Istanbul , with a population of 15 million , was and still the financial and commercial capital of the Turkish Republic , a magnet for foreign investors in the past decade , and it is also one of the fastest growing real estate markets in the world .
Saudi , Kuwaiti , Russian , Iraqi , and German investors have led the chain of investments in new apartments and even villas in Beyoglu , Levent , Bebek and Nisantasi neighborhoods in Istanbul over the past years .
Real estate investment was and still is one of the most profitable types of investments , due to the basic human need for housing , but anyone who wants to invest in this real estate field in Turkey must be fully aware of all its aspects , or buy real estate through one of the reliable real estate companies , in the case that he does not have experience in real estate or in the country , this will guarantee him investing his money in a profitable environment , and patience and not to rush to achieve the best profit must be known , also it is necessary to know the great diversity in this field and determine the type of real estate investment that desires after doing a balance with the financial amount that he would like to invest .
RH 163 - One of the best projects in Maslak , ready for housing with a view of Belgrade Forest
Apartments for sale in Istanbul in a huge project like a full-service city , which includes a shopping center , 5-star hotel and integrated social facilities .
The project provides an ideal choice for housing and investment . The project was built in three phases : the units of the first residential phase have been completed and fully sold , the second phase includes shops and a shopping center , while the third and final phase is a mixture of residential and commercial apartments .
The project is located on the European side of Istanbul , specifically in Maslak , one of the largest real estate development areas in the city .
Maslak is one of the main central districts of Istanbul and it is one of the fast-growing areas of the city .
Maslak area is close to transportation links that will take you to all parts of the city in a few moments , and you can easily access the main areas and sights of the city .
Maslak is the ideal area for investment in Istanbul , where it promises high profits and high returns on investment in a few years .
The project is located only minutes away from Taksim and Levent , not more than 5 minutes from Bosphorus , and 25 minutes from Istanbul's third airport , which gives it strategic and investment importance .
The project is located near the metro station and public transport .
The project is located in the Cendery Valley , among the regions of Istanbul that have gained the highest value .
The project is located next to Maslak and Levent , which provides a pleasant life with transportation opportunities .
The project attracts attention through its location close to shopping centers , arts , health facilities , transportation and education centers .
All the project details in this link : RH 136
The issue of buying a new property is a crucial issue , as you must study all the available options so that you can get the most appropriate option and the perfect flawless property .
The most important thing about those wishing to buy a property in Turkey is asked about real estate prices in Turkey , and the most important factors that determine these prices , and what is the average real estate prices in Istanbul in the new year 2020 , in this article an explanation and detail of the most important criteria and factors affecting real estate prices In Turkey of all kinds , positively or negatively , and they are generally basic standards known to real estate experts , especially those who specialize in real estate appraisal , the price of the property is not only related to its area , but a number of important factors .
The return on commercial investment is a period of 20 years on average in the most areas of Istanbul . However , real estate prices in Istanbul regions differ according to several factors , including :
- The main and most important factor is how close or far the property is to the city center and the commercial center . Areas such as Taksim , Sisli , Osmanbey , Fatih and other most expensive areas of Istanbul are considered , despite their age and property consumption , the most expensive areas in Istanbul .
- The price of the property is directly proportional to its proximity to the main means of transportation , as the city of Istanbul suffers in general and over the years from overcrowding , despite the strong and distinctive transportation network .
- Prices interact up and down with the proximity of the apartment and its distance from the tourist areas and commercial centers , as this affects the return on investment in the event of a desire to rent the apartment and obtain a guaranteed return .
- The real estate is near and far from major infrastructure projects in Istanbul , such as : international airports , the Bosphorus Strait , the new Istanbul Canal , trade fairs , and so on .
- Demand for real estate in the same region , has increased during the past five years , the demand on the outskirts of Istanbul because of its development and the growth of real estate projects and infrastructure in it , and from these areas : Beylikduzu , Basaksehir , Buyukcekmece , Esenyurt , and others .
- Technical specifications of the property , in terms of building quality , area of the apartment , apartment view , available services , are all factors that have a direct impact on the price of the property .
Advantages of investing in Turkey :
- Turkey usually treats the foreign investor in a way that is close to the local investor at a rate that may reach 100% , which is one of the most important advantages of investing in Turkey .
- The Turkish economy is among the most economies around the world that have a brilliant future . Expectations indicate that during the next ten years it will become one of the fastest growing economies around the world , because of its attraction of $ 15 billion in foreign investment annually , and the amount increases every year , as it is the sixteenth economy around the world .
- The population of Turkey helps to invest money , as the population of Turkey is 77.7 million , and Turkey is the largest in terms of youth in relation to the European Union , not only that , but also that its population of young people enjoys a high degree of culture and education .
- The infrastructure in Turkey has advanced high technology in all the things that a successful investment requires from transportation , remote means of communication and advanced marine transportation facilities and is characterized by its low cost .
- Low corporate income tax from 33% to 20% , and technological development areas and free and industrial areas are characterized by incentives and tax benefits, there is a total or partial exemption from corporate income tax , Turkey is characterized by laws that support innovation , research and development .
RH 80- apartments with Bosphorus view and suitable payment plans in Sisli
A first class residential and investment project in the center of Sisli , specifically in the fast growing Bomonti area .
The project is located in one of the most famous areas on the European side of Istanbul , Bomonti district , a growing area that attracts the attention of investors at the moment , which is characterized by easy access to the most vital places in the city , and its proximity to shopping centers , airports , hospitals , universities and schools .
The project location is just 8 minutes away from Taksim .
This project has been designed in line with the highest quality standards in real estate in Turkey .
All apartments have private balconies with views of Istanbul or the Bosphorus .
The project includes special facilities that provide residents with comfort and entertainment and meet all their needs such as swimming pools , gym, walking paths , sport courts and restaurants , in addition to surveillance cameras and security .
Invest in this project today and benefit from its prices which will increase by 40% after the completion of the project .
All the project details in this link : RH 80
What are the advantages of buying a property in Turkey?
- Low tax in Turkey , the decision to reduce taxes in Turkey is one of a series of decisions concerning the real estate sector in Turkey , and was reflected positively in stimulating foreign investors to own property in Turkey , which contributed to the revival of the real estate market in Turkey in general . The most important tax deductions are : Exempting the foreign buyer from the value added tax due on the property .
- Obtaining a residence permit , where foreigners who own properties in Turkey , whose price is less than $ 250.000 , are granted a residence permit that is renewed annually . Real estate residence permit in Turkey is granted to the landlord , his wife , and his children under the age of 18 .
- Real estate in Turkey is the cheapest real estate investment in Europe , where real estate prices in Turkey are considerably cheaper than those in Europe , with similar features in infrastructure , and similar in structure of developed European countries .
- Real estate investment in Turkey provides a profitable investment return , based on the economic activity and rapid urban development , and the strength of tourism in Turkey , which is best reflected in the periods and tourist seasons , through the demand for rental homes during those seasons distributed throughout year .