Is buying a property in Turkey a good investment?
Turkey has become the first destination for Arab and foreign investors in various fields , as it is a fast-growing country with a strong and stable economy , due to the incentives provided by the Turkish government to investors and businessmen in the field of investment and trade in Turkey , and for the facilities it provides in terms of obtaining Turkish citizenship and Turkish passport .
The goal of obtaining Turkish citizenship for foreign investors in general and the Arabs , in particular , is the largest goal that is sought , as Arab investors are the most buying Turkish properties , as Iraqis bought about 18% of the 143 thousand homes sold to foreigners in the period 2015 - 2019 . The Iranians and the Saudis come next with 9% each , the Russians at 5% , Kuwaitis , Qataris and Emiratis with less than 5% for each nationality . The value of deals was estimated at 52 billion dollars in the period 2003 - 2019 , an average of three billion dollars per year . This comes for a number of reasons , including :
- The strength of the Turkish passport , where the Turkish passport is ranked 39th in the world , and its holder is granted access to 72 countries without a visa .
- The Turkish passport and citizenship are processed and delivered in a relatively short period of up to 30 days .
- Turkey's relationship with the European Union , where negotiations and agreements between the Turkish government and the European Union countries on the accession of Turkey to the European Union are still underway . Turkish citizen has the right to enter Europe without a visa in the future .
- Possibility of Turkish passport holders and Turkish citizenship to benefit from retirement programs as a Turkish citizen .
- The Turkish government provides free education and payment plans to the university for Turkish passport holders and Turkish citizens .
- The Turkish passport gives the holder all voting rights for all types of elections in Turkey .
- The Turkish government allows dual citizenship for those holding Turkish passports , as they may also have another citizenship .
- Turkish passport is valid for 10 years when received , and can be renewed for life .
- The economic importance of Turkey , including the ongoing reforms undertaken by the Turkish government in order to revive its economy constantly .
Find out about Turkish citizenship news on the following page : Turkish citizenship
Investors often wonder if buying real estate in Turkey is a good and profitable investment ? The Turkish real estate market has turned from being just a convenient market for finding a home to a center for local and global investment . Factors such as buying real estate for restoration and resale , high capital and liquidity , all indicate that property buyers are interested in investing .
Foreign investors view the Turkish market as the first destination for achieving profitable and meaningful investments in many sectors , which is their greatest opportunity to find commercial partners in a country located at the crossroads of three continents . Turkey has become one of the strongest economies in the world , and it is one of the most competitive markets globally in the foreign investment sector in general , and in the real estate field in particular .
Why buying a property in Turkey is a good investment ?
- The exchange rate of the Turkish lira against other international currencies has reached its highest levels ever , which means that buyers have more Turkish lira than ever before .
- The surplus housing in certain areas provides reasonable prices per square meter , compared to other countries dominating the real estate market abroad .
- The high specifications of modern residential projects in Turkey , which were built according to modern engineering designs and advanced home technology , they incorporate smart home technology , and include public facilities and basic services that meet all the needs for you and your family , such as sauna , gym , swimming pool , gardens and others .
- Buying real estate worth $ 250.000 or more , and keeping it for three years , gives the owner of these properties the right to apply for Turkish citizenship .
- Turkey usually treats foreign investor similar to the local investor 100% , which is one of the most important advantages of investing in Turkey .
- The Turkish economy is one of the most economies around the world that have a brilliant future . Expectations indicate that during the next ten years it will become one of the fastest-growing economies around the world due to its attraction of $ 15 billion in foreign investment annually , and the amount increases every year , and it is the sixteenth largest economy around the world .
RH 80- apartments with Bosphorus view and suitable payment plans in Sisli
A first class residential and investment project in the center of Sisli , specifically in the fast growing Bomonti area .
The project location is just 8 minutes away from Taksim .
This project has been designed in line with the highest quality standards in real estate in Turkey .
All apartments have private balconies with views of Istanbul or the Bosphorus .
Invest in this project today and benefit from its prices which will increase by 40% after the completion of the project .
All the project details in this link : RH 80
Why do investors flow to the Turkish real estate market ?
The demand for the real estate market in Turkey is increasing , especially in the main states , where real estate prices are considered to be multiplied by many of the other states , and this has several factors , the most important of which is the large increase in the population and the economic boom that the region is living in , as well as the increase in the area of cities and what accompanying it from a comprehensive urban renaissance , the matter went beyond that to the establishment of entirely new cities and regions and large areas of land , which led to increased confidence in the real estate sector and investments are directed to it tremendously from giant companies that have huge capital , studies and advanced research and many advantages for development and operation .
The recovery in the Turkish real estate market is due to several reasons , the most important of which are :
- New laws that contributed to attracting investors who want to obtain a Turkish passport .
- The suitable investment environment in Turkey in terms of strategic location and applicable laws .
- Efforts of real estate marketing companies in Turkey that helped bridge the gap between the seller and the buyer .
- The depreciation of the Turkish lira against foreign currencies .
- The suitable prices of Turkish real estate compared to others in the world and in Europe in particular .
- The appropriate social environment , which made Turkey a suitable choice for many foreigners for housing and living .
- The success of real estate investment in Turkey over the past years .
- Turkey's strategic geographic location , gives it weight and political importance , being the center of transformation in the Middle East and Europe .
- The ongoing reforms by the Turkish government to revitalize its economy , as it is a country with a bright future . From this , its total sufficiency of natural resources and export of agricultural products , cars and furniture to various countries around the world . In addition to the huge development projects adopted by the Turkish government such as the opening of Istanbul International Airport , the largest airport in the world , the launch of the Istanbul International Finance Center , and the continuous development of the transportation network and trains .
- Turkey's economy is characterized by its rapid growth and development , in the twenties of the last century , Turkey was only a fully agricultural country , but now it is one of the most important industrial countries , and it exports its products to all over the world . Turkish industry and trade centers are concentrated around the city of Istanbul and other major cities . The industrial , commercial , agricultural , tourism , real estate and educational sector thrive in Turkey , and the country has become self-sufficient and less imported from abroad .
RH 163 - One of the best projects in Maslak , ready for housing with a view of Belgrade Forest
Apartments for sale in Istanbul in a huge project like a full-service city , which includes a shopping center , 5-star hotel , and integrated social facilities .
The project provides an ideal choice for housing and investment . The project was built in three phases : the units of the first residential phase have been completed and fully sold , the second phase includes shops and a shopping center , while the third and final phase is a mixture of residential and commercial apartments .
The project is located on the European side of Istanbul , specifically in Maslak , one of the largest real estate development areas in the city .
All the project details in this link : RH 163
What are the tips for making the most out of real estate investing ?
- You should choose an area that will achieve real estate growth as high as possible . If you do not know the investment areas in Istanbul , it is never a problem because our real estate consultant has spent many years following the changes in prices and growth rates for each area of Istanbul accurately and has knowledge of all the details you need to know .
- Avoid the completed and old properties in a habitated areas , for example, buying a home in the heart of Istanbul , near the archaeological sites and the Bosphorus , is really fun if you are on a holiday . In real estate investing , the property must be promising after 3 years or you will be a victim for the investment .
- Focus on the developing areas . It is a good option if you want your investment to be distributed on more than one property . Going to the suburbs of Istanbul , where the projects are under construction and near the date of delivery will double your profit , but again , we emphasize on the importance of dealing with a real estate broker that provides you with useful advices .
- If you want a guaranteed income but you don't have time to buy many apartments and deal with tenants , you should buy a store or a hotel with a lease for three years and you will earn a guaranteed investment return . After the three years you can continue to invest or sell your property easily with additional profits .