- It is a housing and investment project has been developed by a well-known construction company in Turkey.
- The project contains 442 residences, 16 penthouses, and 91 multi offices on a 48.000 sqm flat office, 42 shops on a 25.000 sqm area and a 5-star hotel.
- Everything you need for a perfect life is all in this project.
- The artful living concept created and supported by the construction company, engraved to the soul of the project, offers a life combined with art.
- It supports art not only as exhibitors and shows, but as a part of life existing in every point of the urban life.
- The project's shops are a living center that combines hobby and art, sports and dining pleasure.
- With its unique architecture, the project offers details that increase the quality of art and life at 42 Shops.
- Isn’t it a great idea to swim and work out on the 25th floor with a view of Belgrade Forests? For a healthy and joyous life, the project provides you with indispensable privileges such as swimming pool, fitness, spa, sauna and massage room.
- The project located in Maslak, one of the most sophisticated districts on the European side of Istanbul. Today Maslak is not only a district of Istanbul, it is a window opening to the future in Istanbul and the heart of a city with an enormous change and growth.
- Maslak district is one of the largest real estate development areas in the city.
- Maslak is one of the main central districts in Istanbul, and it is one of the fast-growing areas in the city.
- It is close to transport links that will take you around the city in a few moments, you can access the key areas and tourism landmarks of the city easily.
- It is the ideal area for investment in Istanbul, where it is a promising for high profits and high returns in investment within few years.
- Private security
- Security cameras
- Smart home system
- Video door phone
- Swimming pool
- Turkish bath
- Massage room
- Children's playground
- Open cinema
- Green areas
- Istanbul New Airport | 25 Minutes
- Sabiha Airport | 35 Minutes
- Vadi Istanbul | 10 Minutes
- Metro | 2 Minutes
- Istinye Park | 4 Minutes
- Bosphorus Bridge | 7 Minutes
Prices and Payment Method
Last update prices: 17/03/2021