- The number of apartments within the project is 55 apartments.
- The apartment types offered by the project are 1+1, 2+1 and 3+1.
- The project consists of 10 floors, 8 of them are housing and 2 of them are car parks.
- There is no parking for 1+1 apartments. Parking is only available for 2+1 and 3+1 apartments.
- At the entrance to the building, residents and guests will be greeted in a waiting and reception area.
- The building materials used in the project are first class.
- Audio and video intercom will be available in all apartments.
- The project is located in the residential area of Eyup, which is one of the most important central areas in Istanbul.
- The project located near to one of the largest family parks (ISFANBU) the former Vialand, which includes a huge shopping mall, a huge amusement park and a family park, in addition to its proximity to many commercial centers (Cevahir Mall, Venice Mall).
- The project is surrounded by many hospitals (Eyup Sultan State Hospital), public and private schools and universities (Halic University, Istanbul Informatics University).
- It is 2 km from the Golden Horn Bay, which is one of the tourist places that tourists flock to because of the stunning views and views of the area, in addition to the presence of many restaurants and cafes overlooking the Gulf. It is also close to the famous (MINA Turk) Museum.
- The project is characterized by its proximity to the most important central areas (Sisli, Maslak, Taksim).
- Private security
- Security cameras
- Basketball Stadium
- Children's playgrounds
- Walking areas
- Electric generators
- Spare water tanks
- Central floor heating
- Parquet flooring
- Closed parking
- Ramada Hotel | 1 minute
- Tramway station | 3 minutes
- Metro line | 3 minutes
- Bus stop | 5 minutes
- Cevahir Mall | 10 minutes
- Vadi Istanbul Mall | 5 minutes
- Universities | 10 minutes
- Vialand Theme Park | 10 minutes
- Istanbul Airport | 32 minutes
- Taksim Square | 9 minutes
- Pierre Loti | 15 minutes
Prices and Payment Method
Last updated prices 04.2023