Steps of obtainig Turkish citizenship by owning a property in Turkey
Due to the rapid growth of Turkish economy, obtaining Turkish citizenship has become a target for many people, especially businessmen who want to launch their business in Turkey.
Therefore, Turkish government provided facilities and incentives for obtaining Turkish citizenship, in which they have lowered the minimum amount of capital investment required to obtain Turkish citizenship from $1 million to $250.000.
This has led many investors around the world to take advantage of these facilities and obtain the Turkish passport, which gives the holder the right to visit 100 countries without a visa or easy visa obtained at the airport.
What are the steps and conditions for obtaining Turkish citizenship?
1 - Buying a property or many properties worth at least $250.000.
2. The title deed must be ready and the value of the property registered in the contract must be assessed by competent committees accredited by Turkish Government.
3. An obligation must be registered not to sell the properties for three years.
4. Payment must be in cash (without installments) and through a bank transfer to be highlighted during processing of Turkish citizenship.
5. The family member of the owner (the holder of Turkish citizinship) will autamatically be entitled.
6. A request shall be sent to the Ministry of Interior to initiate the necessary procedures for obtaining Turkish citizenship, usually within 30 to 60 days.
Right Home Real Estate Consultancy provides you with the opportunity to purchase the right property in Turkey. Our legal team is responsible for all procedures related to the extraction of the title deed, the extraction of residence permits and obtaining Turkish citizenship free of charge.