Positive amendments regarding obtaining Turkish citizenship
Many Arab and foreign investors and businessmen aspire to get Turkish citizenship , and enjoy the advantages and the strength of the Turkish passport , as Turkey provides a model for development and renaissance at all levels , and in various fields , which attracted investors to it .
The Department of Foreign Investors Affairs has announced a positive amendments , that will facilitate the procedures for obtaining Turkish citizenship , through the real estate investment program in Turkey .
Investors said that the department adopted the certified check as an acceptable payment method for the purchase of the property in Turkey , which will be included in the Turkish citizenship file , according to the " Newturk Post " agency .
They mentioned that the Department of Foreign Investors Affairs who is responsible for the file of Turkish citizenships did not accept the certified check as a payment method for the property to be purchased for Turkish citizenship , and it was required to transfer the amount of money from the buyer's account to the seller's account directly .
They emphasized that the old paying procedure is too risky , and has caused some cases of fraud , pointing out that a certified check is the safest way to buy a property in Turkey .
In his part , the director of the Canadian real estate marketing group in Istanbul , Counselor Ziad Mehmet , said that the new amendment will give more reassurance to foreign investors , and will protect them from any possible fraud .
" The foreign investor , who wants to buy a property from a Turkish owner or seller , can now issue a certified check from Turkish banks and hand it over to the seller when he relinquishes the property at the Tabu Department " , adviser Ziad Mehmet told " Newturk Post " agency .
Counselor Ziad Mohammed advises foreign investors to adopt a certified check as a basic and safe payment method when buying a property in Turkey instead of bank transfer , rather than carrying cash to the Tabu Department .
A certified check issued by the bank at the request of the account holder under a bank request contains information about the customer and the beneficiary .
Upon the approval of the Bank to issue this check , the amount will be deducted directly from the customer's account ( therefore a sufficient balance is required to cover the value of the check ) and placed in a trust fund until the check is paid .
What are the advantages of obtaining Turkish citizenship?
- The strength of the Turkish passport , where the Turkish passport is ranked 39th in the world , and its holder is granted access to 72 countries without a visa .
- The Turkish passport and citizenship are processed and delivered in a relatively short period of up to 30 days .
- Turkey's relationship with the European Union , where negotiations and agreements between the Turkish government and the European Union countries on the accession of Turkey to the European Union are still underway . Turkish citizen has the right to enter Europe without a visa in the future .
- Possibility of Turkish passport holders and Turkish citizenship to benefit from retirement programs as a Turkish citizen .
- The Turkish government provides free education and payment plans to the university for Turkish passport holders and Turkish citizens .
- The Turkish passport gives the holder all voting rights for all types of elections in Turkey .
- The Turkish government allows dual citizenship for those holding Turkish passports , as they may also have another citizenship .
- Turkish passport is valid for 10 years when received , and can be renewed for life .
- The economic importance of Turkey , including the ongoing reforms undertaken by the Turkish government in order to revive its economy constantly .
More information and news regarding Turkish citizenship from this link: Turkish citizenship news
What documents are required to open a bank account in Turkey ?
In order to open a bank account in Turkey , the following papers and documents are required :
- TC number ( the residence permite ID) .
- passport .
- Tax number from the tax department office .
- Address paper ( copy of bills not exceeding 3 months ) .
How to open a bank account in Turkey ?
It is done by following these steps :
- Submitting an address paper.
- Going to the tax department personally with your passport , for getting a tax number for foreigners for free , and the process will take place within minutes .
- After getting the tax number , you can go to any bank you choose in Turkey and open a bank account , whether in Dollar , Euro or Turkish Lira .
- A bank account can be opened in Turkey for non-resident , so it is not necessary to be in Turkey to complete the process of opening a bank account , by conducting all transactions on the Internet from outside Turkey , which makes it possible to open a bank account in Turkey for foreigners , but some banks may need a Turkish mobile phone number to send a text message to confirmation .
- Banks' websites in Turkey support English and Turkish language , some of also support Arabic .
One of the facilities and opportunities offered by the Turkish government to foreign investors is the possibility of obtaining Turkish citizenship in exchange for buying a property or an apartment in Turkey , provided that the value of the property or apartment is not less than $ 250.000 , and that the property is maintained and not sold for three years at least .
Discover our special offers for investment and residential projects in Istanbul suitable for Turkish citizenship through real estate investment here : Right Home offers
What are the documents required to obtain Turkish citizenship when buying a property in Turkey ?
- A copy of the Tapo ( title deed of the purchased property ) , or the promise of sale contract with the notary ( Noter ) .
- Valid evaluation report of the property , the validity of the real estate evaluation reports is three months , and the value does not exceed the value recorded in the title deed , and has a specific issuance cost , and is extracted within two or three working days by a valuation institution licensed by the Turkish government .
- Original payment receipts from the buyer's account , stamped from the sending bank .
- Original receipts from the seller's account , stamped from the receiving bank .
- Two copies of the proxy of the application for citizenship , granted by the investor to the law firm to submit the file of citizenship , and follow-up with the official departments . The proxy is organized through a Notary in Turkey ( Notre ) at an estimated cost of 600 to 700 Turkish Lira per copy . If the investor's spouse is added to the naturalization file , a similar proxy must be provided for each of the spouses , and one joint proxy may be organized for the client and his wife . The fees of the legal team vary according to each case in terms of the number of papers and the number of individuals in the file and others .
- Translation of the passport into Turkish , certified by a notary in Turkey ( Noter ) for the whole family : husband , wife , and children under 18 years of age .
- Picture of the last Visa and entry to Turkey .
What are the advantages of buying a property in Turkey?
- Low tax in Turkey , the decision to reduce taxes in Turkey is one of a series of decisions concerning the real estate sector in Turkey , and was reflected positively in stimulating foreign investors to own property in Turkey , which contributed to the revival of the real estate market in Turkey in general . The most important tax deductions are : Exempting the foreign buyer from the value added tax due on the property .
- Obtaining a residence permit , where foreigners who own properties in Turkey , whose price is less than $ 250.000 , are granted a residence permit that is renewed annually . Real estate residence permit in Turkey is granted to the landlord , his wife , and his children under the age of 18 .
- Real estate in Turkey is the cheapest real estate investment in Europe , where real estate prices in Turkey are considerably cheaper than those in Europe , with similar features in infrastructure , and similar in structure of developed European countries .
- Real estate investment in Turkey provides a profitable investment return , based on the economic activity and rapid urban development , and the strength of tourism in Turkey , which is best reflected in the periods and tourist seasons , through the demand for rental homes during those seasons distributed throughout year .
In addition to that , the diverse attractions that draw attention to Turkey , the wonderful climate , the promising economy , the huge real estate market , and many tourist and historical attractions that attract tourists from all over the world , all this makes investment and residence in Turkey A win-win option by any standard .
Whatever option you prefer, a real estate broker should be hired . For more information on the importance of hiring a real estate broker : Don't buy a property in Turkey by yourself.. consult a real estate company
Right Home Real Estate Consultancy provides you with the opportunity to buy the right property in Turkey , and its legal team is responsible for all procedures related to the issuance of title deed , residence permits and obtaining Turkish citizenship free of charge , where the company covers all expenses incurred .