Important criteria when buying an apartment in Turkey
The interest of Arab investors to move towards Turkey with the aim of investment or stability has increased , along with the increased interest in real estate investment in Turkey , and the availability of distinctive real estate projects . This coincided with a facilitations provided by the Turkish government to foreigners constantly , to encourage real estate investment , including amending certain laws and opening the door to many nationalities for direct ownership .
And due to the remarkable growth witnessed by the real estate sector in Istanbul and in Turkey in general , and especially after the issuance of the law of foreigners ownership in Turkey No. 6302 on 03 /05 /2012 , Turkey has become a major destination for Arab and foreign investors and businessmen , and the city of Istanbul has become one of the most prominent cities in Turkey , which is increasingly popular in the field of real estate purchase , followed by a number of other cities such as Antalya , Bursa and Yalova .
Special real estate offers in Istanbul
- RH 204 - luxurious apartment with direct view on Marmara Sea in Bakirkoy
The project was built with the supervision of Turkish state construction companies , with government guarantee .
It is a residential , investment and commercial project built on a land area of 74.000 square meters , 80% of this area has been allocated to green areas , parks and public facilities within the project .
The project consists of 5 blocks with 512 residential units ranging from 1+1 , 2+1 , 3+1 , 5+1 , 4+2 and 6+2 duplexes , ranging in size from 66 to 430 square meters .
90% of the housing units and offices in the project are overlooking the Sea of Marmara .
The project is supported by a system of earthquake and seismic protection , where the foundations were excavated to a depth of 20 meters and the use of reinforced concrete and moisture-resistant sea .
At the bottom of the project are warehouses where a storage unit is allocated for each housing unit .
In this project , you do not have to worry about the transportation , as different transportation options are available .
In this project , you will be in the heart of Istanbul and away from the chaos .
What is more beautiful than dreaming , is to live your dream reality , Atakoy area today contains housing projects that was originally a dream .
Atakoy area has a central location , high investment value and luxury life style .
The project is located in one of the most central districts of Istanbul , in Atakoy district of Bakirkoy area .
The project is located near the main road and highways in Istanbul (E5) .
The distinctive location of the project , overlooking the Sea of Marmara , which offers homes with charming sea views .
All the project details in this link : RH 204
Important criteria when buying an apartment in Turkey
- Study the area of the property and the room divisions before buying an apartment in Turkey :
When searching for apartments for sale in Turkey , the most ambiguous thing for the investor or buyer is the area of the property , that is , the net and the total area of the property to be owned, you must know the lowest and maximum price per square meter of the property and you must know which areas are within the total areas In the process of calculating the total area , in order to do the comparison process with the rest of the surrounding areas , as some of the areas covered by the real estate area and can not live in them , such as a balcony , corridors and elevators , fall within the calculations of square meters .
The size of each room in the property is another important point that must be taken into consideration , and regardless of the number of people who will live in the property , comfort will be ensured through the correct distribution of space and square meters of the apartment .
In some projects , you can find an area smaller than 100 square meters divided into 3 bedrooms which means that the rooms are small , so it is preferred to know the project plan and its divisions well .
Study the apartment room divisions before you purchase an apartment in Turkey , and try to know if it is suitable for you and your family , depending on the number of family members and their ages .
- Check the apartment side and its direction :
If the apartment overlooks the north , you will definitely never see the sun , and it may be dark in the four seasons , and very cold in the winter , and the humidity will be high , and therefore the costs of heating and electricity will be high .
It is well known that the flat that the sun enters is more healthy , and has better lighting and ventilation during most of the day .
Also check the size of the windows , are they large , and provide good ventilation for the apartment or small , overlooking the adjacent building ? Thus , you may not be able to lift the curtains at any time . Is the design consisting of two layers of glass for sound insulation ? Do you have an easy and flexible closing mechanism ?
- Learn about the home view :
Does your house have a beautiful view ? Or overlooks barren land ? Make sure that there is no factory in front of the building , in order not to spoil the beautiful environment surrounding it , these questions and other most important conditions for buying an apartment in Turkey . You should make sure of all of this , as you can simply go to the municipality in the area where you live , and ask them to see the urban plan for that area , after you tell them that you want to buy a house in it . Certainly they will not hesitate to help you , and to provide real estate advice to you , and then they will provide you with the necessary information .
Istanbul city is characterized by the diversity of its geography , which has added great value to the real estate market in Turkey , there are houses with sea views , lake views , forest view , Bosphorus view , and a charming view of the entire city from high towers , you have various options to choose the view of your home in Turkey to suit your taste .
Special real estate offers in Istanbul
RH 163 - One of the best projects in Maslak , ready for housing with a view of Belgrade Forest
Apartments for sale in Istanbul in a huge project like a full-service city , which includes a shopping center , 5-star hotel and integrated social facilities .
The project provides an ideal choice for housing and investment . The project was built in three phases : the units of the first residential phase have been completed and fully sold , the second phase includes shops and a shopping center , while the third and final phase is a mixture of residential and commercial apartments .
The project is located on the European side of Istanbul , specifically in Maslak , one of the largest real estate development areas in the city .
Maslak is one of the main central districts of Istanbul and it is one of the fast-growing areas of the city .
Maslak area is close to transportation links that will take you to all parts of the city in a few moments , and you can easily access the main areas and sights of the city .
Maslak is the ideal area for investment in Istanbul , where it promises high profits and high returns on investment in a few years .
The project is located only minutes away from Taksim and Levent , not more than 5 minutes from Bosphorus , and 25 minutes from Istanbul's third airport , which gives it strategic and investment importance .
The project is located near the metro station and public transport .
The project is located in the Cendery Valley , among the regions of Istanbul that have gained the highest value .
The project is located next to Maslak and Levent , which provides a pleasant life with transportation opportunities .
The project attracts attention through its location close to shopping centers , arts , health facilities , transportation and education centers .
All the project details in this link : RH 163
- Knowing the home environment and the location of the property within the city :
The most important point when you search for apartments for sale in Turkey , especially in Istanbul , is that the real estate location is central in the city center and close to public transportation , so that you can reach the rest of Istanbul easily and comfortably , and you should also consider easy access to the airport and Proximity to schools , hospitals , shopping centers , and entertainment areas , such as parks and playgrounds , to fully meet the needs of the family .
Therefore , when you choose your property correctly , it will make your and your family's life in Istanbul and Turkey better , more comfortable , and more luxurious . It will also increase the value of the project due to its vital location , which will constitute a wonderful opportunity to reinvest the property in the future for whoever wants it .
Know well that getting to know the home environment plays an important role in your choice of real estate in Turkey , and it is at the forefront of the things that you should pay attention to , and is closely related to the surrounding environment , when we talk about the surrounding environment , we mean the reputation of the place where the house is located .
Is it an upscale and quiet area that people can accept ? Do they contain gardens , green spaces and places for children to play ?
Learn the best areas for buying a property in Istanbul in the following article : The best areas to buy a property in Istanbul
- Check the legal status of the home :
Checking the legal status of the house is one of the things included in the tips for buying an apartment in Turkey , as it is not enough just to inspect the apartment from the inside and get to know the surrounding outside .
Rather , you should verify and verify that there is nothing illegal in building the apartment or the title to it , and perhaps the right solution for that is to review the real estate registry before signing the contract , to make sure that all the details in it are legal .
- Inquire about the monthly returns when purchasing an apartment in Turkey :
Inquire about the monthly returns when buying and residing in an apartment in Turkey , and you also have to inquire about the value of the monthly expenses paid to those in charge of the affairs of the housing complex , or what is known as the monthly returns , in order not to be surprised after the signing of the property purchase contract , which is a monthly amount paid To cover the expenses of residential complexes , such as cleaning , guarding , lighting , and maintenance of public facilities , and sometimes covering the services in it .
What are the advantages of buying a property in Turkey ?
- Low tax in Turkey , the decision to reduce taxes in Turkey is one of a series of decisions concerning the real estate sector in Turkey , and was reflected positively in stimulating foreign investors to own property in Turkey , which contributed to the revival of the real estate market in Turkey in general . The most important tax deductions are : Exempting the foreign buyer from the value added tax due on the property .
- Obtaining a residence permit , where foreigners who own properties in Turkey , whose price is less than $ 250.000 , are granted a residence permit that is renewed annually . Real estate residence permit in Turkey is granted to the landlord , his wife , and his children under the age of 18 .
- Real estate in Turkey is the cheapest real estate investment in Europe , where real estate prices in Turkey are considerably cheaper than those in Europe , with similar features in infrastructure , and similar in structure of developed European countries .
- Real estate investment in Turkey provides a profitable investment return , based on the economic activity and rapid urban development , and the strength of tourism in Turkey , which is best reflected in the periods and tourist seasons , through the demand for rental homes during those seasons distributed throughout year .
What are the steps to buy property in Turkey ?
First , you must choose the safe property that meets your request and needs and corresponds to the budget allocated for the purchase , through :
- Ensure that the real estate developer in Turkey is a well-known company that has implemented a number of different projects previously .
- Study the location of the project , whether it is for investment or residential , and know the services available in it and its proximity to services and public transport .
- Study the views of the project , whether it is internal to the green areas in the project and the swimming pools , or external views of the city or the sea or forest or others .
- Compare the prices of the project with the prices of the existing projects in the area , and find out the reasons for the price difference in case of a clear difference .
- Ensure the quality of the materials used in the finishing and cladding , which are written in the contract for the selected project , and that they conform to the typical apartment in the project .
Second : Knowing all the costs and expenses necessary to buy a property in Turkey :
- The purchase of real estate in residential projects in Istanbul and in Turkey in general , which includes various services and facilities , such as swimming pools , clubs , gyms , security system and outdoor gardens , entails a monthly payment called Aidat , which is calculated according to the area of the property ( on average between 2 TL to 4 TL per square meter ) , this amount varies from one project to another depending on the existing services and the level available for each project .
- Annual taxes for the property , which are calculated depending on the area and the municipality to which the project belongs , whether in Istanbul or in other cities , so that it is estimated annually between 0.003 to 0.006 of the annual evaluation of your home provided by the municipality .
- Tapu fees or title deed , where an estimated 4.4% of the value of the property purchased is paid , usually shared between the buyer and the seller .
Third : After you have a complete idea of the project and its features and the costs to buy the property , it is necessary to follow the routine steps to complete the procedures of ownership of the property in Turkey , which are as follows :
- Get your vergi numrasi or tax number from Tax Department in Istanbul or the city where you purchased the property . This number is given to every foreigner in Turkey , to facilitate all legal matters and transactions , and can be obtained through the passport .
- Open a bank account in one of the Turkish banks , to transfer funds from the country of residence to the account in the Turkish bank .
- Upon signing the purchase contract between the buyer and the landlord , the following documents are required :
- A certified copy of the buyer's passport and a recent personal photo .
- Obtaining a security approval , and obtaining security approval is required for all foreigners at the first purchase of the property .
- Ensure the complete documents of the project construcion company , such as : the license to establish the company and its record in the Chamber of Commerce .
- A copy of the property ( title deed ) in case the property is ready for delivery , to be transferred from the name of the construction company to the name of the buyer immediately after the payment of the agreed payments , and is extracted deed or title deed by the Land Registry Office within the area where the project .
- Notarization of the contract in the case of the purchase of real estate within the project under construction at the notary or Noter to give the official version of the contract .
- Obtain an earthquake and natural disaster insurance policy ( DASK ) , as most Turkish banks offer earthquake and disaster insurance for real estate , which is mandatory unlike general home insurance .