7 thousand foreign citizens obtain Turkish citizenship for buying a property in Turkey
It is known that the interest of Arab and foreign investors in the real estate sector in Turkey witnessed a remarkable transformation and remarkable growth after the approval of granting Turkish citizenship for the purchase of a property in Turkey that worth 250 thousand dollars , according to the amendments approved by the Turkish government on the list of implementation of the Turkish citizenship law in September of 2018 .
With the increase in interest in real estate investment in Turkey , and the availability of distinctive real estate projects , the interest of Arab investors in heading towards Turkey with a view to investment or stability has increased , and interest in investment opportunities has increased within the various Turkish cities , this coincided with a package of facilities provided by the Turkish government to foreigners constantly to encourage real estate investment , including amending some laws and opening the door to many nationalities for direct ownership . Research shows that real estate sales in Turkey have increased in recent years , which means that people who visit Turkey have decided to settle in for various reasons .
According to the data declared by the General Directorate of Land Registry and Real Estate Survey in Turkey : Since 2017 to this day , 6 thousand and 694 foreign citizens have obtained the real estate conformity document , on the way to start transactions for obtaining Turkish citizenship and the Turkish passport . Last year only , 2019 , the number of foreign citizens who obtained the document reached 6 thousand and 85 foreign citizens of the total number mentioned .
Projects suitable for Turkish citizenship
RH 163 - One of the best projects in Maslak , ready for housing with a view of Belgrade Forest
Apartments for sale in Istanbul in a huge project like a full-service city , which includes a shopping center , 5-star hotel and integrated social facilities .
The project provides an ideal choice for housing and investment . The project was built in three phases : the units of the first residential phase have been completed and fully sold , the second phase includes shops and a shopping center , while the third and final phase is a mixture of residential and commercial apartments .
The project is located on the European side of Istanbul , specifically in Maslak , one of the largest real estate development areas in the city .
Maslak is one of the main central districts of Istanbul and it is one of the fast-growing areas of the city .
Maslak area is close to transportation links that will take you to all parts of the city in a few moments , and you can easily access the main areas and sights of the city .
Maslak is the ideal area for investment in Istanbul , where it promises high profits and high returns on investment in a few years .
The project is located only minutes away from Taksim and Levent , not more than 5 minutes from Bosphorus , and 25 minutes from Istanbul's third airport , which gives it strategic and investment importance .
The project is located near the metro station and public transport .
The project is located in the Cendery Valley , among the regions of Istanbul that have gained the highest value .
The project is located next to Maslak and Levent , which provides a pleasant life with transportation opportunities .
The project attracts attention through its location close to shopping centers , arts , health facilities , transportation and education centers .
All the project details in this link : RH 163
And the General Directorate of Land Registry and Real Estate Survey indicated that the total number of foreign citizens who bought real estate in Turkey , and obtained a real estate conformity document from 2017 until today , has been distributed to 101 countries around the world , and the forefront among these foreigners was for Iranian citizens , the number of those who obtained the real estate conformity document for Turkish citizenship reached 1475 Iranian citizens , and they are on the path to obtaining Turkish citizenship , and among them are 1321 citizens who obtained the document in the past year 2019 .
The Iraqis came in second place , as the number of them who obtained the real estate conformity document for Turkish citizenship reached 842 Iraqi citizens , of whom 756 citizens obtained the document in the past year 2019 , while Afghan citizens who obtained the real estate conformity document for Turkish citizenship came in the third rank , with a number of 812 Afghan citizens , including 754 Afghan citizens , who obtained the document in 2019 .
Yemen ranked fourth , where the number of citizens who obtained the conformity document for Turkish nationality since 2017 reached 658 Yemeni citizens , followed by Palestine , where the number of citizens who obtained the conformity document for Turkish citizenship since 2017 reached 390 Palestinian citizens , then Jordan , where it reached the number of citizens who obtained the conformity document for Turkish citizenship since 2017 , 365 Jordanian citizens , then Libya , where the number of citizens who obtained the conformity document for Turkish citizenship since 2017 , 291 Libyan citizens , followed by China , where the number of citizens who obtained the conformity document for citizenship Turkish since 2017 , 286 Chinese citizens , then Egypt , where the number of citizens who obtained the conformity document for Turkish citizenship since 2017 , 229 Egyptian citizens , and finally in the tenth place came Pakistan , where the number of citizens who obtained a document matching the Turkish nationality since the year 2017 , 139 Pakistani citizens .
Projects suitable for Turkish citizenship
RH 180 - Ready luxurious homes with direct sea view in Zeytinburnu
The project was built on a land area of 63.500 square meters . It consists of 6 residences blocks plus 1 hotel block , with its green spaces of 51.500 square meters .
The project offers apartment options ranging from 1+1 to 5+1 , in addition to garden duplex and penthouse .
The project located on the European side of Istanbul , in Zeytinburnu district , on the shore of the Marmara Sea , just outside the walls of the ancient city .
The project located at the very intersection of all new transportation systems , road , sea and rail systems of Istanbul right beside the Historical Peninsula .
In this project , the sea will become part of your daily life . You can reach the marina with only one minute’s walk from your home over the footbridge directly connecting the project to the shore .
The project includes many services and facilities that meet all your needs , such as parking for cars , video intercom system , gardens , playgrounds , swimming pools , sauna and others .
The project also offers security and surveillance cameras 24/7 .
The project is ready for delivery , and for more details please visit the project link here : RH 180
What are the advantages of obtaining Turkish citizenship ?
- The strength of the Turkish passport , where the Turkish passport is ranked 39th in the world , and its holder is granted access to 72 countries without a visa .
- The Turkish passport and citizenship are processed and delivered in a relatively short period of up to 30 days .
- Turkey's relationship with the European Union , where negotiations and agreements between the Turkish government and the European Union countries on the accession of Turkey to the European Union are still underway . Turkish citizen has the right to enter Europe without a visa in the future .
- Possibility of Turkish passport holders and Turkish citizenship to benefit from retirement programs as a Turkish citizen .
- The Turkish government provides free education and payment plans to the university for Turkish passport holders and Turkish citizens .
- The Turkish passport gives the holder all voting rights for all types of elections in Turkey .
- The Turkish government allows dual citizenship for those holding Turkish passports , as they may also have another citizenship .
- Turkish passport is valid for 10 years when received , and can be renewed for life .
- The economic importance of Turkey , including the ongoing reforms undertaken by the Turkish government in order to revive its economy constantly .
What are the documents required to obtain Turkish citizenship when buying a property in Turkey ?
- A copy of the Tapo ( title deed of the purchased property ) , or the promise of sale contract with the notary ( Noter ) .
- Valid evaluation report of the property , the validity of the real estate evaluation reports is three months , and the value does not exceed the value recorded in the title deed , and has a specific issuance cost , and is extracted within two or three working days by a valuation institution licensed by the Turkish government .
- Original payment receipts from the buyer's account , stamped from the sending bank .
- Original receipts from the seller's account , stamped from the receiving bank .
- Two copies of the proxy of the application for citizenship , granted by the investor to the law firm to submit the file of citizenship , and follow-up with the official departments . The proxy is organized through a Notary in Turkey ( Notre ) at an estimated cost of 600 to 700 Turkish Lira per copy . If the investor's spouse is added to the naturalization file , a similar proxy must be provided for each of the spouses , and one joint proxy may be organized for the client and his wife . The fees of the legal team vary according to each case in terms of the number of papers and the number of individuals in the file and others .
- Translation of the passport into Turkish , certified by a notary in Turkey ( Noter ) for the whole family : husband , wife , and children under 18 years of age .
- Picture of the last Visa and entry to Turkey .
What are the advantages of buying a property in Turkey?
- Low tax in Turkey , the decision to reduce taxes in Turkey is one of a series of decisions concerning the real estate sector in Turkey , and was reflected positively in stimulating foreign investors to own property in Turkey , which contributed to the revival of the real estate market in Turkey in general . The most important tax deductions are : Exempting the foreign buyer from the value added tax due on the property .
- Obtaining a residence permit , where foreigners who own properties in Turkey , whose price is less than $ 250.000 , are granted a residence permit that is renewed annually . Real estate residence permit in Turkey is granted to the landlord , his wife , and his children under the age of 18 .
- Real estate in Turkey is the cheapest real estate investment in Europe , where real estate prices in Turkey are considerably cheaper than those in Europe , with similar features in infrastructure , and similar in structure of developed European countries .
- Real estate investment in Turkey provides a profitable investment return , based on the economic activity and rapid urban development , and the strength of tourism in Turkey , which is best reflected in the periods and tourist seasons , through the demand for rental homes during those seasons distributed throughout year .
What are the tips for making the most out of real estate investing ?
- You should choose an area that will achieve real estate growth as high as possible . If you do not know the investment areas in Istanbul , it is never a problem because our real estate consultant has spent many years following the changes in prices and growth rates for each area of Istanbul accurately and has knowledge of all the details you need to know .
- Avoid the completed and old properties in a habitated areas , for example, buying a home in the heart of Istanbul , near the archaeological sites and the Bosphorus , is really fun if you are on a holiday . In real estate investing , the property must be promising after 3 years or you will be a victim for the investment .
- Focus on the developing areas . It is a good option if you want your investment to be distributed on more than one property . Going to the suburbs of Istanbul , where the projects are under construction and near the date of delivery will double your profit , but again , we emphasize on the importance of dealing with a real estate broker that provides you with useful advices .
- If you want a guaranteed income but you don't have time to buy many apartments and deal with tenants , you should buy a store or a hotel with a lease for three years and you will earn a guaranteed investment return . After the three years you can continue to invest or sell your property easily with additional profits .
- No matter what option you prefer , you need to use a real estate broker . He offers his services for you free of charge and avoid you to take the wrong choice .