Investment and Turkish citizenship
Investing in Turkey has become a target for many Arab and foreign businessmen , due to the environment in Turkey that is productive for investment , as it is an area of rapid growth and great leaps in recent years , and it is promising profits and a brilliant future .
And the interest of Arab and foreign investors in Turkey has increased , due to the facilities and incentives provided by the Turkish government to investors , and by this , granting them the right to obtain Turkish citizenship on simple and easy terms , as follows :
- When buying a property worth at least 250.000 $ , provided that the property is not sold for three years .
- When investing at a fixed capital of at least 500.000 $ .
- For foreigners who show a document proving that they have deposits in the bank worth not less than 500.000 $ , provided that the deposits remain in the bank for three years .
- For foreigners who prove that they have bought bonds from the state , provided they are not sold for three years .
The attention of Arab and foreign investors is directed to the Turkish city of Istanbul , due to its unique strategic location in the heart of the world , and from its history , civilization , development and progress .
Projects suitable for Turkish citizenship
RH 180 - Ready luxurious homes with direct sea view in Zeytinburnu
The project was built on a land area of 63.500 square meters . It consists of 6 residences blocks plus 1 hotel block , with its green spaces of 51.500 square meters .
The project offers apartment options ranging from 1+1 to 5+1 , in addition to garden duplex and penthouse .
The project located on the European side of Istanbul , in Zeytinburnu district , on the shore of the Marmara Sea , just outside the walls of the ancient city .
The project located at the very intersection of all new transportation systems , road , sea and rail systems of Istanbul right beside the Historical Peninsula .
In this project , the sea will become part of your daily life . You can reach the marina with only one minute’s walk from your home over the footbridge directly connecting the project to the shore .
The project includes many services and facilities that meet all your needs , such as parking for cars , video intercom system , gardens , playgrounds , swimming pools , sauna and others .
The project also offers security and surveillance cameras 24/7 .
The project is ready for delivery , and for more details please visit the project link here : RH 180
There are many reasons that make real estate investment in Turkey with a view to obtaining Turkish citizenship one of the most important investment opportunities , as the laws do not require investment in a specific type of real estate , meaning that the foreign investor is free to choose what he wants within a wide range of options , such as houses and lands and commercial buildings , etc .
It also gives family members of the foreign investor the right to obtain Turkish citizenship with the investor , and the only exception is the children of the investor who are over the age of 18 years .
This is in addition to tax exemptions or reductions on foreign investment , which have given additional incentive to invest in Turkey .
The governmental facilities for foreign investments are huge and attractive to investors , which comes in the row of the foreign investor , for example , the investor no longer needs to provide the title deed ( Tabu ) as a condition to start the application for citizenship through real estate investment , as the sale contract is sufficient to apply for citizenship , and thus the investor can buy the property based on the engineering scheme , or from projects under implementation that trade at significantly reduced prices , providing the investor with cost-effective options and feasibility of future profits .
Real estate experts agree that most types of real estate investment in Turkey are always written for success and profit , and their argument is that the need for housing , office , and other real estate goods is constantly increasing without stopping , and the need for real estate in all its forms is not for current moment or season that ending at a specific time .
Projects suitable for Turkish citizenship
RH 163 - One of the best projects in Maslak , ready for housing with a view of Belgrade Forest
Apartments for sale in Istanbul in a huge project like a full-service city , which includes a shopping center , 5-star hotel and integrated social facilities .
The project provides an ideal choice for housing and investment . The project was built in three phases : the units of the first residential phase have been completed and fully sold , the second phase includes shops and a shopping center , while the third and final phase is a mixture of residential and commercial apartments .
The project is located on the European side of Istanbul , specifically in Maslak , one of the largest real estate development areas in the city .
Maslak is one of the main central districts of Istanbul and it is one of the fast-growing areas of the city .
Maslak area is close to transportation links that will take you to all parts of the city in a few moments , and you can easily access the main areas and sights of the city .
Maslak is the ideal area for investment in Istanbul , where it promises high profits and high returns on investment in a few years .
The project is located only minutes away from Taksim and Levent , not more than 5 minutes from Bosphorus , and 25 minutes from Istanbul's third airport , which gives it strategic and investment importance .
The project is located near the metro station and public transport .
The project is located in the Cendery Valley , among the regions of Istanbul that have gained the highest value .
The project is located next to Maslak and Levent , which provides a pleasant life with transportation opportunities .
The project attracts attention through its location close to shopping centers , arts , health facilities , transportation and education centers .
All the project details in this link : RH 163
What are the documents required to obtain Turkish citizenship when buying a property in Turkey ?
- A copy of the Tapo ( title deed of the purchased property ) , or the promise of sale contract with the notary ( Noter ) .
- Valid evaluation report of the property , the validity of the real estate evaluation reports is three months , and the value does not exceed the value recorded in the title deed , and has a specific issuance cost , and is extracted within two or three working days by a valuation institution licensed by the Turkish government .
- Original payment receipts from the buyer's account , stamped from the sending bank .
- Original receipts from the seller's account , stamped from the receiving bank .
- Two copies of the proxy of the application for citizenship , granted by the investor to the law firm to submit the file of citizenship , and follow-up with the official departments . The proxy is organized through a Notary in Turkey ( Notre ) at an estimated cost of 600 to 700 Turkish Lira per copy . If the investor's spouse is added to the naturalization file , a similar proxy must be provided for each of the spouses , and one joint proxy may be organized for the client and his wife . The fees of the legal team vary according to each case in terms of the number of papers and the number of individuals in the file and others .
- Translation of the passport into Turkish , certified by a notary in Turkey ( Noter ) for the whole family : husband , wife , and children under 18 years of age .
- Picture of the last Visa and entry to Turkey .
What are the advantages of obtaining Turkish citizenship ?
- The strength of the Turkish passport , where the Turkish passport is ranked 39th in the world , and its holder is granted access to 72 countries without a visa .
- The Turkish passport and citizenship are processed and delivered in a relatively short period of up to 30 days .
- Turkey's relationship with the European Union , where negotiations and agreements between the Turkish government and the European Union countries on the accession of Turkey to the European Union are still underway . Turkish citizen has the right to enter Europe without a visa in the future .
- Possibility of Turkish passport holders and Turkish citizenship to benefit from retirement programs as a Turkish citizen .
- The Turkish government provides free education and payment plans to the university for Turkish passport holders and Turkish citizens .
- The Turkish passport gives the holder all voting rights for all types of elections in Turkey .
- The Turkish government allows dual citizenship for those holding Turkish passports , as they may also have another citizenship .
- Turkish passport is valid for 10 years when received , and can be renewed for life .
- The economic importance of Turkey , including the ongoing reforms undertaken by the Turkish government in order to revive its economy constantly .
Projects suitable for Turkish citizenship
RH 80- Apartments with Bosphorus view and suitable payment plans in Sisli
A first class residential and investment project in the center of Sisli , specifically in the fast growing Bomonti area .
The project is located in one of the most famous areas on the European side of Istanbul , Bomonti district , a growing area that attracts the attention of investors at the moment , which is characterized by easy access to the most vital places in the city , and its proximity to shopping centers , airports , hospitals , universities and schools .
The project location is just 8 minutes away from Taksim .
This project has been designed in line with the highest quality standards in real estate in Turkey .
All apartments have private balconies with views of Istanbul or the Bosphorus .
The project includes special facilities that provide residents with comfort and entertainment and meet all their needs such as swimming pools , gym, walking paths , sport courts and restaurants , in addition to surveillance cameras and security .
Invest in this project today and benefit from its prices which will increase by 40% after the completion of the project .
All the project details in this link : RH 80
What are the tips for making the most out of real estate investing ?
- You should choose an area that will achieve real estate growth as high as possible . If you do not know the investment areas in Istanbul , it is never a problem because our real estate consultant has spent many years following the changes in prices and growth rates for each area of Istanbul accurately and has knowledge of all the details you need to know .
- Avoid the completed and old properties in a habitated areas , for example, buying a home in the heart of Istanbul , near the archaeological sites and the Bosphorus , is really fun if you are on a holiday . In real estate investing , the property must be promising after 3 years or you will be a victim for the investment .
- Focus on the developing areas . It is a good option if you want your investment to be distributed on more than one property . Going to the suburbs of Istanbul , where the projects are under construction and near the date of delivery will double your profit , but again , we emphasize on the importance of dealing with a real estate broker that provides you with useful advices .
- If you want a guaranteed income but you don't have time to buy many apartments and deal with tenants , you should buy a store or a hotel with a lease for three years and you will earn a guaranteed investment return . After the three years you can continue to invest or sell your property easily with additional profits .
- No matter what option you prefer , you need to use a real estate broker . He offers his services for you free of charge and avoid you to take the wrong choice .