Increasing demand by the Russian and Iranian to buy real estate in Turkey
Turkey has become a major destination for investors and those who want to buy real estate from all countries of the world , as Arab investors have increased interest in heading towards Turkey with a goal of investment or stability , and the Turkish market continues to attract foreign investors month after month and year after year , especially since real estate investment in Turkey has witnessed a comprehensive renaissance at all levels in recent years . This was accompanied by the issuance of a package of laws that attract foreign investors to its various sectors .
The real estate sector in Turkey , which has received a large share of the economic renaissance , has become the focus of attention of investors from all over the world . Besides , the Turkish real estate sector has received the largest share of the laws that encourage investment . Perhaps the most important one is tax cuts , and granting Turkish citizenship in exchange for a real estate investment of $ 250.000 .
With the increase in demand for buying Turkish real estate by foreign nationalities , we face the following question : What is the reason for some nationalities going to buy real estate in Turkey ?
RH 180 - Ready luxurious homes with direct sea view in Zeytinburnu
The project was built on a land area of 63.500 square meters . It consists of 6 residences blocks plus 1 hotel block , with its green spaces of 51.500 square meters .
The project offers apartment options ranging from 1 1 to 5 1 , in addition to garden duplex and penthouse .
The project located on the European side of Istanbul , in Zeytinburnu district , on the shore of the Marmara Sea , just outside the walls of the ancient city .
The project located at the very intersection of all new transportation systems , road , sea and rail systems of Istanbul right beside the Historical Peninsula .
In this project , the sea will become part of your daily life . You can reach the marina with only one minute’s walk from your home over the footbridge directly connecting the project to the shore .
The project includes many services and facilities that meet all your needs , such as parking for cars , video intercom system , gardens , playgrounds , swimming pools , sauna and others .
The project also offers security and surveillance cameras 24/7 .
The project is ready for delivery , and for more details please visit the project link here : RH 180
The successive statistics of the Turkish Statistics Department resulted in various rankings about the number of foreign investors who chose to buy real estate in Turkey during the recent period , which showed an increasing demand from a number of specific nationalities , and the share of Russian citizenship was in a clear rise , as the Russians became among the five most foreign nationalities owning real estate in Turkey in 2019 .
According to the statistical information of the General Directorate of Land Registry and Real Estate Survey , the Iraqis came first in terms of sales of Turkish real estate to foreigners , followed by Iranians , then the English , then the Germans , then the Russians , then the Saudis .
According to the Turkish Statistical Institute ( TurkStat ) , the number of homes sold to foreigners during the past 2019 year was approximately 45.500 , of which the Russians had a share of 2.893 .
Turkey is also the first destination for Russian tourists , as Russian citizens ranked first in 2019 in the number of foreign tourists in Turkey , with more than 7 million Russian tourists out of 51 million foreign tourists .
Experts say that the Russians previously preferred to buy real estate in Spain , Bulgaria and Italy , but their interest in these countries decreased , and their tendency to buy real estate in Turkey became more .
What are the reasons for the increasing demand of the Russians to buy real estate in Turkey ?
- Real estate prices in Turkey are low compared to those in European countries .
- Turkey's warm climate , compared to Russia's very cold .
- Turkey is a popular destination for Russian tourists , due to the low cost of airline tickets to it from all Russian cities , and the failure to request a visa from Russian citizens upon entering Turkey .
- Low real estate prices in Turkey because of the change in the exchange rate of the Turkish lira against foreign currencies .
- Low cost of living and taxes compared to the well-being and services available .
- High-end urban models within Turkish real estate , especially in apartment complexes , or in apartments with charming sea views .
- The desire to obtain Turkish citizenship and benefit from its advantages , as the Turkish passport allows entry-free visa to several important countries , with the possibility of obtaining an American investor visa category E2 .
RH 80- Apartments with Bosphorus view and suitable payment plans in Sisli
A first class residential and investment project in the center of Sisli , specifically in the fast growing Bomonti area .
The project is located in one of the most famous areas on the European side of Istanbul , Bomonti district , a growing area that attracts the attention of investors at the moment , which is characterized by easy access to the most vital places in the city , and its proximity to shopping centers , airports , hospitals , universities and schools .
The project location is just 8 minutes away from Taksim .
This project has been designed in line with the highest quality standards in real estate in Turkey .
All apartments have private balconies with views of Istanbul or the Bosphorus .
The project includes special facilities that provide residents with comfort and entertainment and meet all their needs such as swimming pools , gym, walking paths , sport courts and restaurants , in addition to surveillance cameras and security .
Invest in this project today and benefit from its prices which will increase by 40% after the completion of the project .
All the project details in this link : RH 80
Foreign real estate investment in the Turkish real estate market has reached record numbers in the past year , and 2019 is considered as the golden year for real estate investments in Turkey , as many foreign nationalities have emerged in their demand for Turkey's real estate .
And the Iranians were among the most important of these nationalities that emerged over the monthly statistics of real estate purchases for foreigners in Turkey , as the Iranians achieved the second position in the most invested nationalities in Turkish real estate in general , and in apartments in particular .
This is due to the geographical , cultural and religious affinity that unites the Iranians with Turkish society .
Statistics published by the Turkish Statistical Institute indicate that the purchases of Iranians from sales of apartments in Turkey amounted to 5.423 apartments last year , achieving nearly 12% of public purchases of foreigners in apartments in Turkey . This means that all 8 apartments sold to foreigners in Turkey were one of the Iranian purchases .
RH 163 - One of the best projects in Maslak , ready for housing with a view of Belgrade Forest
Apartments for sale in Istanbul in a huge project like a full-service city , which includes a shopping center , 5-star hotel and integrated social facilities .
The project provides an ideal choice for housing and investment . The project was built in three phases : the units of the first residential phase have been completed and fully sold , the second phase includes shops and a shopping center , while the third and final phase is a mixture of residential and commercial apartments .
The project is located on the European side of Istanbul , specifically in Maslak , one of the largest real estate development areas in the city .
Maslak is one of the main central districts of Istanbul and it is one of the fast-growing areas of the city .
Maslak area is close to transportation links that will take you to all parts of the city in a few moments , and you can easily access the main areas and sights of the city .
Maslak is the ideal area for investment in Istanbul , where it promises high profits and high returns on investment in a few years .
The project is located only minutes away from Taksim and Levent , not more than 5 minutes from Bosphorus , and 25 minutes from Istanbul's third airport , which gives it strategic and investment importance .
The project is located near the metro station and public transport .
The project is located in the Cendery Valley , among the regions of Istanbul that have gained the highest value .
The project is located next to Maslak and Levent , which provides a pleasant life with transportation opportunities .
The project attracts attention through its location close to shopping centers , arts , health facilities , transportation and education centers .
All the project details in this link : RH 163
Istanbul still occupies the first place among the Turkish states , in which foreigners are increasingly interested in real estate investment , because of this city has many advantages , such as its central geographical location , modernity mixed with history , originality , heritage , beauty , nature , and architecture . Contemporary , in addition to providing opportunities to increase the investment value of the property .
Knowledgeable and interested real estate experts point out that the Iranians prefer the Asian part of Istanbul for their real estate investments , especially residential apartments , and the experts attribute this to the fact that the Iranians , who work mostly in trade , prefer projects that are in the Asian section , and that have many advantages , in addition to the calmness in the area with a smaller population , and the availability of transportation linking it to the vital areas in Istanbul .
And like other foreign investors , the Iranian investments in most of them are in order to obtain Turkish citizenship , and obtaining a Turkish passport that is characterized by high strength gives them the right to enter more than 71 countries without a visa .
RH 186 - Investment project in Uskudar with Bosphorus view
It is a housing and investment project was built on a land area of 13.840 square meters . The project consists of 4 blocks with 188 apartments and 138 commercial areas .
The project provides apartment types ranging from 1+1 to 5+2 .
The project is located on one of the most special spots of Istanbul , where you will wake up to the deep blue Bosphorus view every day .
The project is located in Uskudar district in the Asian side of Istanbul . It is located near to Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge and it is only 2.4 km away from the beach .
The perfect location of the project where you can get into the European side of Istanbul through the 15 July Martyrs Bridge , Besiktas and Taksim in 15 Minutes only .
The project offers you and your family the perfect lifestyle you have always dreamed of , where private security and surveillance cameras are available on the project . The project also includes recreational facilities for you and your children such as swimming pools , gym , sauna , garden , cafe , restaurant and shopping center .
All the details on the following link : RH 186
What are the documents required to obtain Turkish citizenship when buying a property in Turkey ?
- A copy of the Tapo ( title deed of the purchased property ) , or the promise of sale contract with the notary ( Noter ) .
- Valid evaluation report of the property , the validity of the real estate evaluation reports is three months , and the value does not exceed the value recorded in the title deed , and has a specific issuance cost , and is extracted within two or three working days by a valuation institution licensed by the Turkish government .
- Original payment receipts from the buyer's account , stamped from the sending bank .
- Original receipts from the seller's account , stamped from the receiving bank .
- Two copies of the proxy of the application for citizenship , granted by the investor to the law firm to submit the file of citizenship , and follow-up with the official departments . The proxy is organized through a Notary in Turkey ( Notre ) at an estimated cost of 600 to 700 Turkish Lira per copy . If the investor's spouse is added to the naturalization file , a similar proxy must be provided for each of the spouses , and one joint proxy may be organized for the client and his wife . The fees of the legal team vary according to each case in terms of the number of papers and the number of individuals in the file and others .
- Translation of the passport into Turkish , certified by a notary in Turkey ( Noter ) for the whole family : husband , wife , and children under 18 years of age .
- Picture of the last Visa and entry to Turkey .
What are the advantages of obtaining Turkish citizenship ?
- The strength of the Turkish passport , where the Turkish passport is ranked 39th in the world , and its holder is granted access to 72 countries without a visa .
- The Turkish passport and citizenship are processed and delivered in a relatively short period of up to 30 days .
- Turkey's relationship with the European Union , where negotiations and agreements between the Turkish government and the European Union countries on the accession of Turkey to the European Union are still underway . Turkish citizen has the right to enter Europe without a visa in the future .
- Possibility of Turkish passport holders and Turkish citizenship to benefit from retirement programs as a Turkish citizen .
- The Turkish government provides free education and payment plans to the university for Turkish passport holders and Turkish citizens .
- The Turkish passport gives the holder all voting rights for all types of elections in Turkey .
- The Turkish government allows dual citizenship for those holding Turkish passports , as they may also have another citizenship .
- Turkish passport is valid for 10 years when received , and can be renewed for life .
- The economic importance of Turkey , including the ongoing reforms undertaken by the Turkish government in order to revive its economy constantly .