The profitable investment in Turkey property
At the moment , the attention of investors and businessmen is directed to Turkey , where Turkey ranks third in the world as the most powerful country in real estate investment , and the Turkish city of Istanbul is ranked as one of the most attractive cities for real estate investment in Europe and the world . The reason for this renaissance in the Turkish real estate market is due to several reasons and factors , the most important of which are the amendments and laws established by the Turkish government such as the law of registration of title deeds , the mortgage law , real estate residence and tax laws , in addition to the facilities provided by the Turkish government for those seeking to obtain Turkish citizenship for by buying a property at $ 250.000 , as all these factors affected the stimulus of the Turkish real estate sector and market growth .
We at Right Home guarantee that you can obtain Turkish citizenship by purchasing a property in Turkey within 60 days only , and under the supervision of our legal team on all procedures . For more details , please visit this page : Turkish citizenship by investment
RH 80- apartments with Bosphorus view and suitable payment plans in Sisli
A first class residential and investment project in the center of Sisli , specifically in the fast growing Bomonti area .
The project location is just 8 minutes away from Taksim .
This project has been designed in line with the highest quality standards in real estate in Turkey .
All apartments have private balconies with views of Istanbul or the Bosphorus .
Invest in this project today and benefit from its prices which will increase by 40% after the completion of the project .
All the project details in this link : RH 80
Is real estate investment in Turkey a profitable investment ?
To answer this question , we must know what distinguishes the Turkish real estate market from the rest of the real estate markets ?
First : The Turkish real estate market depends primarily on domestic demand and supply , as this is the primary driver of the market , avoiding as much as possible the real estate boom that occurs in the markets that are depend on the foreign buyer , so Turkish real estate market is an active market in which the buying and selling operations abound .
In 2018 about 1.350.000 properties were sold in Turkey , the ratio was one property for foreigners out of every 60 properties , and in 2017 the ratio was one property for foreigners out of every 40 properties .
Also , the devaluation of the local currency exchange rate against the dollar leads to a noticeable increase in exports and foreign investment . Therefore , the exchange rate of the Turkish lira against the US dollar has significant positive benefits .
Second : The economic reforms and development plans put in place by the Turkish government , which are expected to increase significantly the demand of foreign investors to establish companies and buy real estate in Turkey . By the year 2023 , the Turkish real estate market will provide approximately 6 million housing units with an estimated market value of $ 400 billion , as domestic and foreign demand for homes and offices will increase for investment and housing .
Third : The return of rent in Istanbul is considered relatively high , as Istanbul is one of the most urbanized cities in Turkey and the world , and its population increases annually with its geographical expansion and continuous urban development , and this population growth in turn drives the real estate market and creates more demand for residential units , so rebuilding and developing infrastructure in the old neighborhoods in Istanbul has become a demand and a very important priority for the Turkish government and construction companies . Rental returns in Istanbul are higher than those in European countries , where the rental yield in Istanbul reaches 4-5 % annually , and in hotel apartments , offices and shops ranges between 6% to 8% , while in Paris and London for example , it does not exceed 2-3% .
Fourth : The return on investment in Istanbul real estate , compared to the rest of the Turkish and European cities . As stated in the latest report issued by the Istanbul Development Agency on investing in Turkey , Istanbul is not only distinguished by providing new and appropriate offers , but also excels at the same time by a wide difference in the field of selling this new real estate stock , meaning that the demand for Istanbul real estate exceeds the supply , and this is reflected in the high returns on investment for Istanbul real estate , which makes it ranked second in the world as the best return on investment from real estate .
Many real estate investors are moving to the field of commercial real estate in Istanbul , especially offices , as it is one of the most competitive sectors due to the great demand for it , and as we mentioned earlier , the rental yield in offices and shops ranges between 6% to 8% annually .
There are many reasons that drive investors to interest in commercial real estate and work in them . The most important of these reasons is that they are often sold or rented for a long time , which encourages the investor to choose those properties , as the contract period can extend to 10 years depending on the goal that it was renting for , in addition to the continuity of investment profits for several years , such as renting apartments and shops that contribute to the recovery of capital in a short time and obtain a fixed income at a specified time .
Commercial real estate in Turkey is considered to be simple in costs , even at the time when there is no tenant , the costs are very simple , and in the same context the tenant can modify and decorate inside the commercial real estate , which increases the aesthetic of the decoration or redistributes the office in proportion to his work , all these expenses are on the tenant not the investor .
Real estate prices vary according to the conditions surrounding the property , which fully affect the rise or fall in real estate prices for that investment , the most important of these factors is the area that overlooks it or the location of the property within the city , as well as the age of the commercial property , its external appearance and its ongoing modifications affect the property price .
RH 163 - One of the best projects in Maslak , ready for housing with a view of Belgrade Forest
Apartments for sale in Istanbul in a huge project like a full-service city , which includes a shopping center , 5-star hotel and integrated social facilities .
The project provides an ideal choice for housing and investment . The project was built in three phases : the units of the first residential phase have been completed and fully sold , the second phase includes shops and a shopping center , while the third and final phase is a mixture of residential and commercial apartments .
The project is located on the European side of Istanbul , specifically in Maslak , one of the largest real estate development areas in the city .
All the project details in this link : RH 163
Fifth : Real estate prices in Istanbul are constantly rising , real estate prices in Istanbul have increased compared to last year by 7% , 41% compared to the past three years , and 106% in the past five years , while real estate rental prices have increased by 4.89 % .
Investing in Istanbul real estate is a profitable and guaranteed investment compared to other cities in Turkey and Europe , due to the tourism revolution and the economic boom the city is witnessing , which reflects a tremendous increase in the local demand for real estate and the high return on investment from real estate , and this return changes according to the type of the real estate investment , as it was mentioned previously with regard to the return from commercial real estate and residential real estate , it is clear that commercial real estate is much more profitable than residential real estate in terms of investment return .
* Take the opportunity now and get your real estate in Istanbul at a special price and flexible payment plans . You can book your real estate online and get free real estate advice from this link : Online reservation
Sixth : Turkey's strategic location , it is located in the center of the world between the continents of Asia and Europe , as it is limited to countries in the Middle East , which enhances its economic position and commercial relations and makes it the focus of attention of investors from all over the world , and gives it weight and political importance . This is in addition to the natural and climatic diversity that Turkey enjoys in general and the city of Istanbul in particular , as real estate options in Istanbul vary between apartments and residential villas with sea views , Bosphorus view , Belgrade forests or historical places in the city , in addition to investment options on the Asian side of Istanbul , which has started to take a large part of investor interest in recent years .
Everything about investing in the Asian side of Istanbul is in the following article : Asian side of Istanbul .. the new destination for investment
Apartments prices in Istanbul
real estate prices in Istanbul regions differ according to several factors , including :
- The main and most important factor is how close or far the property is to the city center and the commercial center . Areas such as Taksim , Sisli , Osmanbey , Fatih and other most expensive areas of Istanbul are considered , despite their age and property consumption , the most expensive areas in Istanbul .
- The price of the property is directly proportional to its proximity to the main means of transportation , as the city of Istanbul suffers in general and over the years from overcrowding , despite the strong and distinctive transportation network .
- Prices interact up and down with the proximity of the apartment and its distance from the tourist areas and commercial centers , as this affects the return on investment in the event of a desire to rent the apartment and obtain a guaranteed return .
- The real estate is near and far from major infrastructure projects in Istanbul , such as : international airports , the Bosphorus Strait , the new Istanbul Canal , trade fairs , and so on .
- Demand for real estate in the same region , has increased during the past five years , the demand on the outskirts of Istanbul because of its development and the growth of real estate projects and infrastructure in it , and from these areas : Beylikduzu , Basaksehir , Buyukcekmece , Esenyurt , and others .
- Technical specifications of the property , in terms of building quality , area of the apartment , apartment view , available services , are all factors that have a direct impact on the price of the property .
In conclusion , why buying a property in Turkey is a good investment ?
- The exchange rate of the Turkish lira against other international currencies has reached its highest levels ever , which means that buyers have more Turkish lira than ever before .
- The surplus housing in certain areas provides reasonable prices per square meter , compared to other countries dominating the real estate market abroad .
- The high specifications of modern residential projects in Turkey , which were built according to modern engineering designs and advanced home technology , they incorporate smart home technology , and include public facilities and basic services that meet all the needs for you and your family , such as sauna , gym , swimming pool , gardens and others .
- Buying real estate worth $ 250.000 or more , and keeping it for three years , gives the owner of these properties the right to apply for Turkish citizenship .
- Turkey usually treats the foreign investor similar to the local investor 100% , which is one of the most important advantages of investing in Turkey .
- The Turkish economy is one of the most economies around the world that have a brilliant future . Expectations indicate that during the next ten years it will become one of the fastest growing economies around the world due to its attraction of $ 15 billion in foreign investment annually , and the amount increases every year , and it is the sixteenth largest economy around the world .
What are the advantages of buying a property in Turkey ?
- Low tax in Turkey , the decision to reduce taxes in Turkey is one of a series of decisions concerning the real estate sector in Turkey , and was reflected positively in stimulating foreign investors to own property in Turkey , which contributed to the revival of the real estate market in Turkey in general . The most important tax deductions are : Exempting the foreign buyer from the value added tax due on the property .
- Obtaining a residence permit , where foreigners who own properties in Turkey , whose price is less than $ 250.000 , are granted a residence permit that is renewed annually . Real estate residence permit in Turkey is granted to the landlord , his wife , and his children under the age of 18 .
- Real estate in Turkey is the cheapest real estate investment in Europe , where real estate prices in Turkey are considerably cheaper than those in Europe , with similar features in infrastructure , and similar in structure of developed European countries .
- Real estate investment in Turkey provides a profitable investment return , based on the economic activity and rapid urban development , and the strength of tourism in Turkey , which is best reflected in the periods and tourist seasons , through the demand for rental homes during those seasons distributed throughout year .