some of the best projects to live at istanbul 2020
Buying a property with the aim of housing in Istanbul is completely different from buying a property for investment. We previously wrote about the 9 best investment projects in Istanbul 2020.
In fact, when we want to talk about the best housing project in Istanbul, it may seem that the task is not only difficult, but impossible, because the residential property has advantages that vary in importance according to the needs of the buyer, as there was one goal in investment, whether in the short or long term, but in housing, priorities differ from a person to another, in today's article we will draw attention to some important points that must be taken into consideration when choosing a property for the purpose of housing in Istanbul.
What are the questions that must be answered when deciding to buy a property in Istanbul?
1. Is the property required for housing or investment?
It is one of the most ambiguous questions that we face with some customers about finding a clear answer to it, so we often hear I want a suitable property for housing and investment at the same time, and in fact, such an option is only available in very few projects, not exceeding the number of ten, while we at Right Home Company have more than 270 projects all over Istanbul, some of them suitable for housing and others for investment.
The investment real estate whose goal is to profit, for that, the location and the status of the project are the main factors in choosing the right property. As for the size, view, and the number of rooms, they are not essential matters in investment real estate.
As for the residential real estate, it has specifications that suit each person separately. Some want the bustling life in the city center, others prefer quiet homes in the countryside with sea views, and another may prefer cheap properties that are as close as possible to the workplace regardless of the size and recreational facilities available within the project and there are many examples will be detailed later.
2. What is the right location for you to live in Istanbul?
Do you have a job in a specific area that you prefer to reach on foot or with a driving time of less than 15 minutes? Or do you like to rely on very advanced public transportation in Istanbul, as you can go 25 km in a time not exceeding 20 minutes by public transport, and thus you can live far from your work and near the public transport station in the area that you deem appropriate?
Do you have children considering your home near their schools or universities?
Does your business depend a lot on traveling and therefore do you need a home with easy access to the airport?
Whatever your needs, if you can choose the right location with the help of a professional real estate consultant, you have already cut more than half the way in your trip to buy a residential property in Istanbul, but in any case, even if you do not have an answer to this question, you can proceed to the rest of the questions and when answered, the answer will be automatically for this question.
3. What is the sufficient area for you and how many rooms are required?
When buying a property with the aim of housing, this means that the possibility of reselling it will be very small, even after several years, you have to choose a property with a suitable area for your needs and the needs of your family in the present and near future.
Also determining the number of rooms is an important issue, so sometimes we find a 125 square meter apartment consisting of two rooms, a large living room, two bathrooms, and a large balcony, and this same apartment can form three rooms and a living room with fewer spaces, there is no better option than one, but there is a more suitable option for your needs than others.
Also, the number of bathrooms, and is the kitchen closed or open, are important matters for finding the right fit for you when choosing an apartment for the purpose of housing.
4. What is your budget to buy this property in the form of a minimum and a maximum?
This question is the main focus that can be relied upon for both the real estate consultant and the buyer, as the real estate consultant can, when determining the required area and budget, propose the appropriate areas to the buyer, and the buyer can inversely benefit from the evaluation of areas in choosing the appropriate budget to buy his property.
Today everyone realizes that the pricing of new real estate is done by the developers who own the project and is agreed upon between real estate brokerage companies and developers so that commissions are taken upon sale from the developer and not from the buyer (while in resale properties both the seller and the buyer pays a commission to the brokerage company) and thus there is no longer. Any concern about disclosing your real budget, this will help the real estate consultant in finding suitable offers for your budget directly, sometimes when the budget is disclosed you can be advised by the real estate consultant that may change your plan drastically for the better, in the end, you will not pay any amount before you are fully convinced that this real estate is the best fit for your needs.
5. The adjacent neighbourhood and services within the residential complex:
These details are not of great importance when buying an investment property, but it is very important if your goal is to live and settle in this property, here we do not mean near or far transportation and education and health centres where these points were discussed when choosing the location of the property above, we are here discussing the fact that is the residential neighbourhood suitable for you and your family in terms of harmony and safety?
Will your children find a nurturing environment for them? Would you feel safe leaving your home?
This leads us to the importance of services within the complex itself. Are they sufficient and appropriate for you?
Are the safety and surveillance rules actually enforced 24/7?
Many details that our real estate consultant can begin by introducing you to just submit your request and answer the above questions.
To simplify this process, we will be satisfied with these points above and we will look at some examples of distinctive residential projects and what are the specifications that they have.
We will choose 3 luxury, 3 medium, and 3 cheap projects and discuss prices and features for each.
Luxury projects suitable for housing in Istanbul:
- Within the project, there will be shopping malls, hotels, offices, and residences.The project includes 1073 residences, a 180-room five-star hotel, and a shopping center under the same roof.
- The project offers an apartment option starting from 1+1, 2+1, 3+1, and 4+1.
- The development company of the project is one of the world’s most profitable and well-known real estate development companies.
- The project was built according to luxury living standards which offer the dynamism of a modern, technological lifestyle.
- It is the most popular project, with high investment value with its suitability for a fast lifestyle.
- The project offers great city view apartments.
- The project is ready for delivery and it is suitable for Turkish citizenship.
- The project is located on one of the most special spots of Istanbul, where you will wake up to the deep blue Bosphorus view every day.
- The project is located in the Uskudar district on the Asian side of Istanbul. It is located near to Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge and it is only 2.4 km away from the beach.
- The perfect location of the project where you can get into the European side of Istanbul through the 15 July Martyrs Bridge, Besiktas, and Taksim in 15 Minutes only.
- Taksim | 15 Minutes
- Kadikoy | 10 Minutes
- Sile | 40 Minutes
- New Istanbul Airport | 35 Minutes
- Water Garden Istanbul | 18 Minutes
- The project is located on the European side of Istanbul, in the heart of the city, in Beyoglu district near the famous Taksim area.The project is near Istiklal Avenue, one of the liveliest streets of Istanbul, which contains many shops, archaeological buildings, libraries, banks, cinemas, cafes, and various local and international restaurants. It is also near to Karakoy, Galata Bridge, and the famous Taksim Square.
- The distinctive location of the project is near to the main street and public transportation.
- The project is distinguished by its innovative architectural style, as the past and the modernity of the present have been blended to form an old modern painting at the same time.
- Hospitals | 8 Minutes
- Taksim Square |1 Minute walking
- Shopping Malls | 10 Minutes
- Zorlu Center | 10 Minutes
- Sabiha Gokcen International Airport | 40 Minutes
- Istanbul Airport | 30 Minutes
- Dolmabahce Palace | 5 Minutes
- Modern Art Museum | 24 Minutes
- Highway | 15 Minutes
- This project is considered a self-contained sea city that includes all the amenities, markets, theatres, meeting rooms, social and sports activities within its walls.Very wide options, starting from a room and a hall up to 4 rooms and a hall, in addition to antique villas and houses with high ceilings and a separate building designed and furnished by Fendi, which is well known.
- The project located on the European side of Istanbul, in Zeytinburnu district, on the shore of the Marmara Sea, just outside the walls of the ancient city.
- The project located at the very intersection of all new transportation systems, road, sea, and rail systems of Istanbul right beside the Historical Peninsula.
- In this project, the sea will become part of your daily life. You can reach the marina with only one minute’s walk from your home over the footbridge directly connecting the project to the shore.
- Ataturk International Airport | 20 Minutes
- Istanbul New Airport | 40 Minutes
- E5 Highway | 5 Minutes
- Fatih | 10 Minutes
- Taksim | 15 Minutes
Medium projects suitable for housing in Istanbul:
- A residential and investment project located in the Kagithane area on the European side of Istanbul.The project is built on an area of 6000 square meters, by a famous construction and development company in Turkey.
- The project consists of 4 blocks with 14 floors, comprising 523 housing units and 50 commercial units.
- The project offers apartments ranging from 1+1 to 4+1.
- The areas of the apartments in the project range from 60- 284 square meters.
- The project is suitable for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- The project is characterized by its luxurious finishes and the quality of the materials used in the construction.
- The project includes social facilities and services that provide you and your family with an integrated luxury life, such as private security, swimming pools, and children's playgrounds.
- The project is located on the European side of Istanbul in the Kagithane area, one of the fastest-growing areas in the city.
- Kagithane area is considered as one of the most important areas that attract real estate investors due to its central location in the heart of Istanbul.
- Kagithane area is located near Taksim Square and Levent, and it is close to shopping malls, the fast side, and Istanbul's third airport.
- Kagithane area is characterized by the availability of major services and the availability of public transportation.
- Kagithane area is located in the center of Istanbul, where it is located on the new airport road, and it includes a number of newly opened universities, which gives the project an important investment.
- There are two metro lines that lead to the Kagithane area.
- The project is located near hospitals, universities, and schools.
- Vadi Istanbul | 5 Minutes
- Belgrade Forest | 5 Minutes
- Highway | 5 Minutes
- Istanbul Airport | 35 Minutes
- Sabiha Airport | 50 minutes
- It is a residential and investment project built and developed in the Kucukcekmece district on the European side of Istanbul.
- The project is built on a land area of 16.863 square meters, and it consists of 5 buildings comprising 326 houses and 9 commercial units.
- The project offers a variety of apartment options 1+1, 2+1, 3+1, and 4+1 to meet different demands.
- The areas of the apartments range from 70 - 203 square meters.
- The title deed is ready and the project will be delivered in 2021.
- The project is suitable for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- The project is located in Kucukcekmece district on the prestigious and well-known Halkle Street, surrounded by transportation networks.
- The project is located in the center of Istanbul and it is very close to the highways, Ataturk International Airport, hospitals, shopping malls, universities, and five-star hotels.
- The Kucukcekmece area has one of the most beautiful lakes in Istanbul.
- The Kucukcekmece area is unique in its location near the main roads in Istanbul, and major areas such as Florya, Basaksehir, and Beylikduzu.
- The Kucukcekmece region is characterized by the availability of major services, public transportation, and its proximity to the city center.
- Marmara Park Mall | 35 Minutes
- Ataturk International Airport | 15 Minutes
- Aqua Florya Mall | 20 Minutes
- Aydin University | 12 Minutes
- Istanbul New Airport | 37 Minutes
- A residential and investment project, built and constructed by one of the most famous construction companies in Turkey.
- The project is built on an area of 30.000 square meters. The project consists of 6 blocks of 12 floors, containing 442 apartments of different options 2+1, 3+1, and 4+1, in addition to 100 commercial units.
- The project provides options for apartments ranging from 2+1, 3+1, 4+1, with areas ranging from 126 to 236 square meters.
- The project is characterized by its charming sea views, so it is suitable for housing and investment, as it is suitable for families where a luxury life.
- The project contains public facilities that meet the needs of you and your families, such as the gym, garden, and children's playgrounds.
- 70% of the total area of the project is covered by green areas.
- High-quality materials used in the construction of the project.
- The project is located on the European side of Istanbul in the Beylikduzu area, which is the modern face of Istanbul and one of the most important investment centers in the city, as it contains shopping centers, universities, health, and educational institutions.
- The project has a unique strategic location, which can be reached from all parts of Istanbul without traffic problems and in the shortest time possible.
- The unique and distinctive location of the project in the Beylikduzu area, near the E5 highway, which makes it viable.
- Beylikduzu area has a high return on investment and represents the modern center of Istanbul.
- It is strategically located near the city center where public transportation, green areas, and social activity are available.
- All the stores, shopping points, private and government schools, preschools, kindergartens, banks, cafes, and restaurants are just at a one-step distance to the project.
- Marmara Park Mall | 13 Minutes
- Perlavista Shopping Mall | 15 Minutes
- Torium Shopping Mall | 12 Minutes
- Tuyap Convention and Congress Centre | 18 Minutes
- Ataturk International Airport | 30 Minutes
- Istanbul New Airport | 40 Minutes
- E5 and E6 Highway | 5 Minutes
Cheap projects suitable for housing in Istanbul:
- The priority of this project is your comfort as each corner is taken care of with various recreational activities to give you a new style of luxury living.
- Strategically located in the north of Esenyurt, away from the crowded neighborhoods and close to the TEM motorway, which makes it easy for you to move within Istanbul or to reach the world's largest new Istanbul airport.
- There is no need to go to the malls because this project has a huge commercial market comprising 87 shops of different international brands to meet your requirements and your love for shopping.
- Prices start from $ 50.000 with the first payment of 25% and the project is ready for housing immediately.
- In European side of Istanbul, specifically, in the area of Esenyurt, this project was built on a total area of 310 thousand m2. The project includes seven high buildings with a total number of 2680 apartments in different styles suitable for everyone from 1+0 with an area of 40 m2 to 3+1 with area of 175 m2.
- The project has a long view on Kucukcekmece Lake, the new Istanbul Canal, and the metro station which will be built in the area and will be only few meters from the entrance of the project. To meet the requirements of the residents fully and make the shopping experience fun as a daily habit 87 shops of different international brands are allocated. Moreover, restaurants and cafes offering you the best recipes and dishes from different international kitchens.
- The Art of architecture has been reflected in all corners of this project and has been paying great attention to public facilities to ensure amusing times for you and your family.
- The project is close to the highways E5 and TEM and thus moving between the areas of Istanbul is very easy and access to all educational and medical centers will also be easy to you.
- 5 minutes away from the E5, which embraces the famous Mall of Marmara Park, Torium, Migros, Koctas, Carrefour and Media Markt.
- 10 minutes away from the exhibition city and about 20 minutes from Istanbul's new airport, the largest in the world.
- It is a housing project developed by a well-known real estate development company in Turkey.
- It was built on a land area of 26.000 m2 and it consists of 4 blocks that contains 609 apartments ranging from 1+1 to 4+1, in addition to a shopping mall that contains 60 commercial unit.
- The strategic location of the project on the European side of Istanbul in Esenyurt district, near to the highways and the main roads.
- The project is just 10-15 Minutes away from hospitals, schools, universities and shopping malls.
- Ataturk International Airport | 25 Minutes
- Istanbul New Airport | 40 Minutes
- E80 Highway | 5 Minutes
- E5 Highway | 10 Minutes
- Metrobus | 15 Minutes
- Shopping Malls | 5 Minutes
- The project is located in the Esenyurt area on the European side of Istanbul.
- The project is distinguished by its location near the Metrobus, the most important means of transportation in Istanbul, in addition to its proximity to shopping centers and shops.
- Many parks are located near the project.
- The project is located in one of the best residential neighborhoods in which schools, hospitals, and all services are available that meet your needs and the needs of your family.
- Istanbul Airport | 40 minutes
- Marmara Park Mall | 10 minutes
- Metrobus | 5 minutes
- E5 Highway | 5 minutes
- Torium Mall | 10 minutes