How to get the Turkish passport and Turkish citizenship
The obtaining of Turkish citizenship and the Turkish passport has become a top priority for Arab and foreign investors , due to the incentives offered by the Turkish government to investors and businessmen in the field of investment in Turkey and the field of trade , along with the facilities to obtain Turkish citizenship and The Turkish passport , where the positive amendments by the Turkish government continue in favor of those wishing to obtain Turkish citizenship , and there are many ways and means to give everyone the opportunity to get Turkish citizenship .
According to the changes made in the implementing regulations of the Citizenship Law announced in the Official Gazette published on 14/1/2017 , Turkish citizenship will be granted to foreigners :
- When buying a property worth at least 400.000 $ , provided that the property is not sold for three years .
- When investing at a fixed capital of at least 500.000 $ .
- For foreigners who show a document proving that they have deposits in the bank worth not less than 500.000 $ , provided that the deposits remain in the bank for three years .
- For foreigners who prove that they have bought bonds from the state , provided they are not sold for three years .
Why Turkey ?
- Turkey is a favorite country for many Arabs and foreigners . Turkey's long history , cultural wealth , authentic civilization , strategic location , economic growth , geographical location , climate and nature , all have made Turkey different from the rest of the world .
- Research shows that property sales in Turkey have increased in recent years , meaning that people visiting Turkey have decided to settle in Turkey for various reasons .
- Geographical location is another important factor for Turkey's prosperity , it is a link between Europe and Asia , and has provided a functional role and a qualitative leap in trade between the two continents .
- Turkey's strategic geographic location , gives it weight and political importance , being the center of transformation in the Middle East and Europe .
- Nature and climate in Turkey , it is a paradise on earth . Turkey is a unique country with its natural beauty , green areas , pure sea , golden beaches , meadows and flat lands . Thanks to these advantages , Turkey's tourism sector occupies an important place in the desire of investors to obtain a Turkish passport .
- Turkey is closely following technological developments , and the Turkish government knows that supporting technological developments is a critical step , as this is an age of technological progress .
What are the advantages of Turkish citizenship for foreign investors ?
- The strength of the Turkish passport :
Turkish passport allows the holder to enter more than 72 countries without requiring a visa in advance , including : Qatar , Tunisia , Jordan , Iraq , Morocco , Japan , South Korea , Malaysia , Singapore and Hong Kong , Indonesia , Brazil , Argentina , Belarus , Ukraine , etc .
The Turkish passport holder can enter more than 42 countries with an immediate visa issued upon arrival in the airport , the most important of which are : Kuwait , Bahrain , Lebanon , and most of Africa .
It can also access more than 7 countries on an online e-visa , including Australia and Oman .
Many of these countries , which require visa , grant them on easy terms to holders of the Turkish passport .
It is expected that if Turkey joins the European Union , within the framework of the ongoing international negotiations and agreements between Turkey and the European Union , the Turkish citizen will be granted great facilities to obtain a Schengen visa , which allows him to enter various European countries . It is possible that these negotiations will result in granting the right to enter Europe without a visa to the Turkish passport holder in the future .
- The economic Importance of Turkey :
The ongoing reforms by the Turkish government to revitalize its economy , as it is a country with a bright future . From this , its total sufficiency of natural resources and export of agricultural products , cars and furniture to various countries around the world . In addition to the huge development projects adopted by the Turkish government such as the opening of Istanbul International Airport , the largest airport in the world , the launch of the Istanbul International Finance Center , and the continuous development of the transportation network and trains .
Turkey's economy is characterized by its rapid growth and development , in the twenties of the last century , Turkey was only a fully agricultural country , but now it is one of the most important industrial countries , and it exports its products to all over the world . Turkish industry and trade centers are concentrated around the city of Istanbul and other major cities . The industrial , commercial , agricultural , tourism , real estate and educational sector thrive in Turkey , and the country has become self-sufficient and less imported from abroad .
Turkey also unveiled a new export plan targeting 17 countries around the world , in five sectors , namely machinery , automobiles , electrical electronics , chemical and food industries .
The 17 countries targeted in the export plan are the United States , Brazil , China , Ethiopia , Morocco , South Africa , South Korea , India , Iraq , Britain , Japan , Kenya , Malaysia , Mexico , Uzbekistan , Russia and Chile .
Find out about Turkey's economic news from the following link : Economic news
- Turkey's strategic location :
Turkey , a modern and developed country , with a history and ancient civilization , which is located in the middle of the world , and it is divided widely on the continents of Asia and Europe , and combines the originality of the East and modernity of the West . The Republic of Turkey is divided into 81 provinces , and Ankara is the capital city of the country , and Istanbul is the financial capital and cultural and economic heart of the country , and the Republic of Turkey includes major and famous cities , such as : Izmir , Antalya , Gaziantep , Diyarbakir , Konya , Bursa and others Lots .
In this article , general information about Turkey : General information about Turkey
- The tourist importance of Turkey :
Turkey is the magic , the beauty , the rich nature and the great civilization . Turkey is one of the richest countries in the world culturally , historically and geographically in the world , making it ranks sixth among the best tourist destinations in the world , and has been able to attract millions of tourists to it ; based on statistics and figures for 2011 , has chosen nearly thirty-two million foreign tourists Turkey to be their tourist destination that year . Turkey has a wonderful climate all year round , and Turkey has many important landmarks such as the Bosphorus Bridge , Sultanahmet Mosque , Galata Tower , Taksim Square , Hagia Sophia and many places that are unique to other cities of the world .
The city of Istanbul is one of the most famous tourist cities in Turkey and in the world , where it is visited by tourists and visitors of different nationalities and religions , because of the nature of this beautiful city and its distinctive scenic and nice weather , in addition to being overlooking the charming Bosphorus Strait .
Also , the advantages of obtaining Turkish citizenship are :
- The Turkish passport and citizenship are processed and delivered in a relatively short period of up to 30 days .
- Possibility of Turkish passport holders and Turkish citizenship to benefit from retirement programs as a Turkish citizen .
- The Turkish government provides free education and payment plans to the university for Turkish passport holders and Turkish citizens .
- The Turkish passport gives the holder all voting rights for all types of elections in Turkey .
- The Turkish government allows dual citizenship for those holding Turkish passports , as they may also have another citizenship .
- Turkish passport is valid for 10 years when received , and can be renewed for life .
One of the easiest ways for investors who want to obtain a Turkish passport is to buy a property in Turkey worth $ 400.000 in order to obtain Turkish citizenship . This has two benefits : acquiring Turkish citizenship and benefiting from real estate investment .
What are the documents required to obtain Turkish citizenship when buying a property in Turkey ?
- A copy of the Tapo ( title deed of the purchased property ) , or the promise of sale contract with the notary ( Noter ) .
- Valid evaluation report of the property , the validity of the real estate evaluation reports is three months , and the value does not exceed the value recorded in the title deed , and has a specific issuance cost , and is extracted within two or three working days by a valuation institution licensed by the Turkish government .
- Original payment receipts from the buyer's account , stamped from the sending bank .
- Original receipts from the seller's account , stamped from the receiving bank .
- Two copies of the proxy of the application for citizenship , granted by the investor to the law firm to submit the file of citizenship , and follow-up with the official departments . The proxy is organized through a Notary in Turkey ( Notre ) at an estimated cost of 600 to 700 Turkish Lira per copy . If the investor's spouse is added to the naturalization file , a similar proxy must be provided for each of the spouses , and one joint proxy may be organized for the client and his wife . The fees of the legal team vary according to each case in terms of the number of papers and the number of individuals in the file and others .
- Translation of the passport into Turkish , certified by a notary in Turkey ( Noter ) for the whole family : husband , wife , and children under 18 years of age .
- Picture of the last Visa and entry to Turkey .
What are the advantages of buying a property in Turkey?
- Low tax in Turkey , the decision to reduce taxes in Turkey is one of a series of decisions concerning the real estate sector in Turkey , and was reflected positively in stimulating foreign investors to own property in Turkey , which contributed to the revival of the real estate market in Turkey in general . The most important tax deductions are : Exempting the foreign buyer from the value added tax due on the property .
- Obtaining a residence permit , where foreigners who own properties in Turkey , whose price is less than $ 400.000 , are granted a residence permit that is renewed annually . Real estate residence permit in Turkey is granted to the landlord , his wife , and his children under the age of 18 .
- Real estate in Turkey is the cheapest real estate investment in Europe , where real estate prices in Turkey are considerably cheaper than those in Europe , with similar features in infrastructure , and similar in structure of developed European countries .
- Real estate investment in Turkey provides a profitable investment return , based on the economic activity and rapid urban development , and the strength of tourism in Turkey , which is best reflected in the periods and tourist seasons , through the demand for rental homes during those seasons distributed throughout year .
What are the tips for making the most out of real estate investing ?
- You should choose an area that will achieve real estate growth as high as possible . If you do not know the investment areas in Istanbul , it is never a problem because our real estate consultant has spent many years following the changes in prices and growth rates for each area of Istanbul accurately and has knowledge of all the details you need to know .
- Avoid the completed and old properties in a habitated areas , for example, buying a home in the heart of Istanbul , near the archaeological sites and the Bosphorus , is really fun if you are on a holiday . In real estate investing , the property must be promising after 3 years or you will be a victim for the investment .
- Focus on the developing areas . It is a good option if you want your investment to be distributed on more than one property . Going to the suburbs of Istanbul , where the projects are under construction and near the date of delivery will double your profit , but again , we emphasize on the importance of dealing with a real estate broker that provides you with useful advices .
- If you want a guaranteed income but you don't have time to buy many apartments and deal with tenants , you should buy a store or a hotel with a lease for three years and you will earn a guaranteed investment return . After the three years you can continue to invest or sell your property easily with additional profits .
- No matter what option you prefer , you need to use a real estate broker . He offers his services for you free of charge and avoid you to take the wrong choice .
Projects suitable for Turkish citizenship
- RH 180 - Ready luxurious homes with direct sea view in Zeytinburnu
The project was built on a land area of 63.500 square meters . It consists of 6 residences blocks plus 1 hotel block , with its green spaces of 51.500 square meters .
The project offers apartment options ranging from 1 1 to 5 1 , in addition to garden duplex and penthouse .
The project located on the European side of Istanbul , in Zeytinburnu district , on the shore of the Marmara Sea , just outside the walls of the ancient city .
The project located at the very intersection of all new transportation systems , road , sea and rail systems of Istanbul right beside the Historical Peninsula .
In this project , the sea will become part of your daily life . You can reach the marina with only one minute’s walk from your home over the footbridge directly connecting the project to the shore .
The project includes many services and facilities that meet all your needs , such as parking for cars , video intercom system , gardens , playgrounds , swimming pools , sauna and others .
The project also offers security and surveillance cameras 24/7 .
The project is ready for delivery , and for more details please visit the project link here : RH 180
- RH 80- Apartments with Bosphorus view and suitable payment plans in Sisli
A first class residential and investment project in the center of Sisli , specifically in the fast growing Bomonti area .
The project is located in one of the most famous areas on the European side of Istanbul , Bomonti district , a growing area that attracts the attention of investors at the moment , which is characterized by easy access to the most vital places in the city , and its proximity to shopping centers , airports , hospitals , universities and schools .
The project location is just 8 minutes away from Taksim .
This project has been designed in line with the highest quality standards in real estate in Turkey .
All apartments have private balconies with views of Istanbul or the Bosphorus .
The project includes special facilities that provide residents with comfort and entertainment and meet all their needs such as swimming pools , gym, walking paths , sport courts and restaurants , in addition to surveillance cameras and security .
Invest in this project today and benefit from its prices which will increase by 40% after the completion of the project .
All the project details in this link : RH 80
- RH 163 - One of the best projects in Maslak , ready for housing with a view of Belgrade Forest
Apartments for sale in Istanbul in a huge project like a full-service city , which includes a shopping center , 5-star hotel and integrated social facilities .
The project provides an ideal choice for housing and investment . The project was built in three phases : the units of the first residential phase have been completed and fully sold , the second phase includes shops and a shopping center , while the third and final phase is a mixture of residential and commercial apartments .
The project is located on the European side of Istanbul , specifically in Maslak , one of the largest real estate development areas in the city .
Maslak is one of the main central districts of Istanbul and it is one of the fast-growing areas of the city .
Maslak area is close to transportation links that will take you to all parts of the city in a few moments , and you can easily access the main areas and sights of the city .
Maslak is the ideal area for investment in Istanbul , where it promises high profits and high returns on investment in a few years .
The project is located only minutes away from Taksim and Levent , not more than 5 minutes from Bosphorus , and 25 minutes from Istanbul's third airport , which gives it strategic and investment importance .
The project is located near the metro station and public transport .
The project is located in the Cendery Valley , among the regions of Istanbul that have gained the highest value .
The project is located next to Maslak and Levent , which provides a pleasant life with transportation opportunities .
The project attracts attention through its location close to shopping centers , arts , health facilities , transportation and education centers .
All the project details in this link : RH 163