40% of foreign investments in Istanbul real estate in order to obtain Turkish citizenship
Real estate investment in Turkey is still one of the most profitable and surest means of investment, as the real estate market in Istanbul in particular is witnessing continuous prosperity and escalating growth, without stopping or regressing, and the following are statistics that prove this.
According to Emlak Kulesi, the cities of Istanbul, Antalya and Ankara were ranked in the first three places in terms of foreign investment to obtain Turkish citizenship throughout the country. The following areas of Istanbul: Esenyurt, Beylikduzu and Basaksehir, also occupied the first three places for foreign investments within the city of Istanbul, followed by Bagcilar, Avcilar, Buyukcekmece, Kucukcekmece, Kagithane, Zeytinburnu, and then the famous Fatih district.
As of 2021, the focus was on real estate investments made in Turkey by foreigners with the aim of obtaining Turkish citizenship, and it turned out that 22.1% of 68.168 real estate investments in Turkey in 2021 by foreigners in the field of residential real estate and all other types of real estate were with the aim of obtaining Turkish citizenship, 80.1% of which was purchased in Istanbul.
According to statistics showing the investments made by foreigners in Turkey to obtain Turkish citizenship by purchasing different types of real estate in 2021, Iran ranked first, followed by Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, China, Palestine, Egypt, Jordan, Pakistan and finally the Russian Federation.
Is it possible to make a profitable investment besides obtaining Turkish citizenship?
No one can deny that the constant fact and the great goal of all foreign investors in Turkey is to achieve a high investment return and double their profits, and the great attraction of the Turkish market is that the value of real estate in Turkey is increasing annually, and therefore real estate investment in Turkish real estate is guaranteed.
For a successful real estate investment and a high profit in Turkey, we advise you to choose the appropriate location for the property within the city, where the location of the property plays a large and very important role in terms of the success of the investment and obtaining a high investment return, so the best option is always to buy an apartment in the city center that guarantees you steady and regular profits, where the availability of high-quality infrastructure, public transportation, and various social facilities are factors that increase the value of the property.
Why Turkish citizenship?
- The strength of the Turkish passport, as the Turkish passport ranked 20 for the year 2021 globally among the list of the most powerful passports in the world. It also grants its holder the right to enter 77 countries around the world without the need for a prior entry visa, and more than 8 countries via an electronic visa, and 44 countries by entry visa upon arrival.
- The high speed in receiving the Turkish passport, as the Turkish citizenship procedures are completed, and the passport is received in a relatively short period of 30-90 days.
- Turkey’s relationship with the European Union countries, as negotiations and agreements are still underway between the Turkish government and the European Union countries regarding Turkey’s accession to the Union, and in the case of accession, this will give the Turkish citizen great facilities to obtain a Schengen visa and enter various European countries, and it is possible that the Turkish citizen will be granted the right to enter Europe without a visa in the future.
- The possibility for holders of Turkish passports and Turkish citizenship to benefit from retirement programs as a Turkish citizen.
- The Turkish government provides free education and university payment plans for holders of Turkish passports and citizenship.
- The Turkish passport gives its holder all voting rights for all types of elections in Turkey.
- The Turkish government allows dual citizenship for those who hold Turkish passports, as they can also have another citizenship, so you will not have to give up your original citizenship.
- Turkish passport has a validity of 10 years upon receipt and can be renewed for life.
- The economic importance of Turkey, including the continuous reforms undertaken by the Turkish government in order to revive its economy always.