Istanbul Asian side areas & which areas better to live in it
Table of Contents
- The best areas to live in the Asian side of Istanbul
- Features of life in Asian Istanbul
- Advantages of buying a property in Asian Istanbul
- Best Asian areas in Istanbul for living
- The most beautiful tourist places in Asian Istanbul
- Distinctive real estate projects in Asian Istanbul from Right Home Company
The best areas to live in the Asian side of Istanbul
The Asian areas of Istanbul are considered one of the most attractive areas for investors since they are far from the congestion found in other areas of Istanbul, and the distinguished services provided in them facilitate life in the various projects established there. In addition, the real estate market in these areas has been witnessing continuous growth over the past years, what prompted and encouraged more investors to pump their money into various real estate projects there. In this article, we will present the best Asian areas of Istanbul to live in.
Features of life in Asian Istanbul
Compared to the European side of Istanbul, the Asian side enjoys relative calm and serenity as well as it's considered a prominent part of the cultural and historical level. Moreover, the Asian side of Istanbul is famous by the presence of charming green spaces, in addition to tourist attractions, whether archaeological or recreational, this made it a permanent destination for tourists and those wishing to own property. On top of that, the most important features of life in Asian Istanbul is to enjoy the charming sea views of the Marmara Sea and the Black Sea, in addition to the wonderful views of the Bosphorus Strait.
The Asian Istanbul is also known by its geographical attractive location, as it links the two continents of Asia and Europe, with its infrastructure that has made life in it luxurious and distinctive compared to life in other areas in Istanbul, and this is the result of the continuous government interest and the continuous development that takes place in the infrastructure, especially the transportation network, which made life in the Asian regions of Istanbul many advantages.
Advantages of buying a property in Asian Istanbul
There are many advantages that can be gained when buying a property in Asian Istanbul, and these features may serve as a motivator for investors to buy more real estate and invest their money into the Asian side of Istanbul, and the following is a set of these advantages:
• Obtaining a real estate residence permit in Turkey.
• The possibility of obtaining Turkish citizenship when buying a property worth 400 thousand dollars or higher.
• Obtaining a Turkish passport after obtaining citizenship.
• Enjoy a quiet life in the calmness of the Asian regions of Istanbul, away from the congestion and noise.
• Closeness to various tourist places and distinctive monuments.
• Living with a robust infrastructure that makes life easier and safer.
• The Asian Istanbul is an ideal environment for living due to all the social, educational, and health factors.
• Ease of life due to the great similarity in customs and traditions between Turkey and the Arab world.
Best Asian areas in Istanbul for living
The Asian side of Istanbul is characterized by tranquillity and charming green nature in addition to the sophistication of the services provided in it, with the calmness that it has compared to other areas in Istanbul. Besides, Asian Istanbul is characterized by classic neighborhoods that have always been a destination for investors and those wishing to live in a sophisticated environment. The following is a detail Of the best Asian areas of Istanbul:
• Uskudar area in Istanbul
Üsküdar is known as one of the most important and prominent neighborhoods in the Asian side of Istanbul. It is also called the "Land of Tourists", and this is due to its distinctive location, which is located near the Bosphorus Bridge, in addition to the presence of distinctive archaeological sites in it, and Üsküdar is one of the best areas to live in the Asian side.
• Umraniye district in Istanbul
The urban area is located on the Asian side of Istanbul, overlooking the Marmara Sea, and it is considered one of the areas that attract various people, whether investors or others, to live in it, due to its closeness to the most important places in Istanbul, and the high investment value of the real estate in it.
• Sheila area
Sile has a charming nature and wonderful high mountains. It also has distinctive views of the Black Sea. It is considered one of the best Asian areas of Istanbul to live and reside in since its location is near the vital areas in addition to the presence of real estate that suits different tastes in it.
• Kartal district in Asian Istanbul
Kartal is located directly on the Sea of Marmara, and it extends to reach the charming green hills.
• Maltepe area
The Maltepe district is located in the Asian part of Istanbul. It is one of the modern areas in the city, which has become a prominent element in real estate investment in Turkey due to the distinctive location and the high-class classes inhabiting it, in addition to the availability of all the necessities of life which is why it is classified as one of the best Asian areas of Istanbul.
• Kadikoy district in Asian Istanbul
Kadikoy is considered one of the rising areas in Istanbul, especially as it combines modernity and history, which made it an attractive destination for tourists in Istanbul. Besides, it provides a strong infrastructure such as the modern transportation network. Moreover, its closeness to Sabiha Airport and other vital places, making it one of the most important places to live in Istanbul.
The most beautiful tourist places in Asian Istanbul
There are many distinctive tourist places within the Asian regions of Istanbul, and this has always been the main reason for its regions to receive more tourists every year. This also encouraged investment and made it a destination for investors and others. The following are the most beautiful of these places:
• Maiden's Tower (kizkul): The Girl's Palace is one of the most beautiful tourist places in Istanbul, as it has a unique and charming view, and it consists of six floors at a height of 23 meters.
• The Hill of Brides in Asian Istanbul: The Hill of Brides is one of the mesmerizing tourist areas on the Asian side of Istanbul, as it has distinctive views of the natural landscape.
• Baghdad Street: Baghdad Street is one of the most famous streets in the Asian regions of Istanbul. It is located on the Asian side of the city and is known to be the most ancient street in the city.
• Çamlıca Mosque: It is one of the mosques located in the Uskudar region. It is the largest mosque in the Asia Minor region. It is distinguished by its distinctive design and large area.
• Çamlıca Tower: It is considered one of the distinctive landmarks in Istanbul, Asia, and its length is 369 meters at a height of 587 meters. It also consists of 49 floors, each floor reaches a height of 4.5 meters, and there are 4 floors located underground.
Distinctive real estate projects in Asian Istanbul from Right Home Company
Right Home Company offers a unique group of real estate projects in various Asian regions of Istanbul, and the following is a group of distinctive projects that it offers, which can be viewed:
• An investment project in Asian Istanbul overlooking the sea and Shamlica Tower.
• Luxurious apartments with charming views in the area of Kushuyulu.
• Boutique apartments in Şenglkoy overlooking the Bosphorus.
At the end of this article, we have presented the best Asian areas of Istanbul to live in and pointed out the advantages of buying a property in them, in addition to our review of the most important tourist places in Asian Istanbul. Likewise, Right Home Real Estate offers a range of distinguished investment opportunities, especially in Asian Istanbul, through which Turkish citizenship can be obtained.