- It is the largest privately developed urban regeneration project in Turkey.
- It contains houses, residences, offices, hotel and a pedestrianized shopping avenue.
- This project was built on 82.000 square meter land area, and contains 950 houses, offices and residences.
- The project contains all the elements for a lively social life with houses, residences, offices, hotel and its own high street shopping.
- The project bears traces of the most beautiful examples of Turkish architecture from the Seljuks to the Ottomans and from Anatolia to Rumelia.
- With its graded facades, wide eaves, bay windows, pools and interior courtyard systems, it offers a new living space without disrupting the silhouette of the city and the neighborhood.
- The project located on Beyoglu district, on the European side of Istanbul, the center of entertainment and life.
- The project is near to Istiklal Avenue, one of the liveliest streets of Istanbul. It is also near to Karakoy, Galata Bridge and the famous Taksim Square.
- Private Security
- Card Entry System
- Children's Playground
- Massage Parlor
- Party Area
- Football Court
- Basketball Court
- Fully Equipped Gym
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Ping Pong
- Digital Infrastructure
- Number of Lifts: 20
- Water Tank
- Taksim Square | 15 Minutes
- Ataturk International Airport | 35 Minutes
- Sabiha Gokcen International Airport | 40 Minutes
- Istanbul Airport | 30 Minutes
- Dolmabahce Palace | 17 Minutes
- Modern Art Museum | 24 Minutes
- Perpa Exhibition and Trade Centre | 5 Minutes
- Istanbul Cevahir Shopping Mall | 13 Minutes
Prices and Payment Method
The latest updated prices was in: 12/10/2020