- It is a housing project that is being built on a land area of 41.168 square meters.
- The project consists of 10 blocks that contain 724 apartments and 52 commercial units.
- The project offers different apartment options ranging from 2+1 to 4+1, apartments with garden and apartments with a terrace.
- There is 320.000 square meters archeological site in front of the project so the view of the project will not be closed.
- High-quality materials used in constructing the project (oven- hood- bakery- dishwasher- AC- cabinets for kitchen, bathrooms, and hallway).
- The project located on the European side of Istanbul in Bahcesehir district, the prestigious and sophisticated face of Istanbul and the new attraction for real estate investments.
- Bahcesehir is known for its rapid urban developments and its growing projects. Also, it is characterized by its nature, gardens and green spaces.
- The project is close to Kanal Istanbul, the highways, Ataturk International Airport, and Istanbul Third Airport.
- The project located in a vital area near metro, schools, universities, hospitals, parks and other essential services.
- The project located on the connection road between 2nd and 3rd highway.
- Metro Station will be in a walking distance from the project, which will be ready to use after 3 years.
- Private Security
- Security Cameras
- Closed Circuit TV
- Children's Playground
- Football Court
- Basketball Court
- Tennis Court
- Walking Tracks
- Central Heating System
- Turkish Bath
- Steam Bath
- Fully Equipped Gym
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Digital Infrastructure: Fiber Optic Cable
- Water Tank
- Storage Units
- Shopping Mall
- Number of Lifts: 20
- Istanbul New Airport | 30 Minutes
- Ataturk International Airport | 30 Minutes
- Kucukcekmece Lake | 10 Minutes
- Kanal Istanbul | 5 Minutes
- Mall of Istanbul | 15 Minutes
- Akbati Shopping Mall | 10 Minutes
- Water Park | 10 Minutes
- Ataturk Olympic Stadium | 15 Minutes
- Metro | 5 Minutes
- TEM Highway | 5 Minutes
Prices and Payment Method
last update prices : 05/08/2021