- It is a luxurious investment project that built on a land area of 1.157.000 square meters.
- The project includes 1400 villas.
- The project offers different villas types from 2+1 to 5+1, Duplex, Triplex, and Private villas.
- The villas areas are ranging from 153 - 440 square meters.
- A unique project, where you can enjoy your life in the center of Nature.
- The project offers a quiet and healthy life choice away from the city.
- Riva has become the most attractive part of Istanbul thanks to Riva Creek, Riva Castle, and the unspoiled forest lands that offer fresh air.
- The delivery date of the first phase of the project is December 2021, the second phase is December 2023, and the third phase is December 2025.
- The project is located in the Riva area in Beykoz area, on the Asian side of Istanbul.
- Beykoz is one of the quietest areas of Istanbul, with many green forests rich in chestnut, linden, hazelnut, pine, and oak trees.
- The project is located near the highways, which offers you easy accessibility to everywhere.
- The project is near the Bosphorus Strait, and it has a forest view.
- Private Security
- Security Cameras
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Children's Playgrounds
- Turkish Bath
- Steam Room
- Green Areas
- Sports Courts
- Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge | 6 Minutes
- Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge | 15 Minutes
- 15 July Martyrs Bridge | 25 Minutes
- Sabiha Airport | 30 Minutes
- Taksim | 45 Minutes
Prices and Payment Method
|| 7.020.000 TL
|| 9.850.000 TL
Last updated price 20/ 04/ 2021