- A new project rises in Nisantasi, Sisli, one of the first districts that come to mind when talking about Istanbul.
- It is a comprehensive project comprising residences, offices, a hotel, and a shopping mall.
- Spanning 9.000 square meters, the project has a total construction site of 97.000 square meters.
- The project includes a parking space for 600 vehicles.
- The project contains 62 residences, 99 offices and a hotel with 146 rooms.
- A new shopping and living experience are waiting for you in this project.
- 15.000 sqm of the project is leasable area, that contains 54 stores and 18 restaurant and cafe.
- Consisting of the renovation of the historical heritage in its site, the project was designed to be in harmony with this historic district’s traditional architecture.
- One of the highlights of the project is the walking area which offers a brand-new shopping and living experience.
- With the above-the-line and luxury design using various materials, meticulous landscaping, and vast social spaces, the project offers a modern and creative interpretation of the courtyard concept which provides an opportunity to relax and socialize in the city.
- The project offers a chance to relax and socialize in the city while bringing together shopping, dining and relaxing venues, the courtyard concept is reinterpreted in a modern way.
- Designed to create public meeting places out of shared spaces hidden among buildings in order to offer pedestrian access, the project has buildings around the inner courtyards with units eligible for commerce, dining, and meeting.
- The (-3) floor in the project, with the subway connection, will also be used as a social area for performing arts and cultural activities.
- The ground floor, accessible on Halaskargazi Street, is designed as a semi-open public space with restaurants, cafés, sitting areas, and street connections.
- The natural stones on the floor, benches, landscape of natural plants, and installations enriched with flora helped create a breathing and living courtyard where the interior and the exterior are intertwined.
- Showcases were designed with anodized aluminum known for its stylish and decorative look, the surface of elevators and escalators with acrylic materials which can filter light and be used as elements of lighting, and the ceilings with composite materials that provide ample and refreshing spaces.
- The metal touches on the columns are in perfect harmony with the project’s modern identity.
- The project located in the heart of Istanbul, in the center of your life, in the prestigious Nisantasi district.
- The project located in the heart of Halaskargazi, Rumeli and Valikonagi streets, very famous streets in Istanbul.
- The project located just next to Osman Bey metro station.
- The project located on Nisantasi district on the European side of Istanbul, in Sisli area.
- Nisantasi district is one of the most beautiful areas of Istanbul, where it is characterized by many shopping malls, high fashion stores, and international luxury brands, in addition to the spread of cafes and restaurants that built in the classic European style.
- Nisantasi is one of the most prestigious neighborhoods in Istanbul, and it is an excellent choice for many families of visitors and tourists for a pleasant holiday.
- Nisantasi is the home of Istanbul's most fashionable markets, with couture houses, international brands and boutiques from well-known designers, such as Louis Vuitton and Chanel.
- Nisantasi is a vibrant neighborhood, where shops and restaurants are visited in large numbers of people during the day.
- Private Security
- Security Cameras
- Indoor Car Park
- Metro | 1 Minute
- City’s Mall | 2 Minutes
- Taksim | 5 Minutes
- Mecediyekoy | 10 Minutes
- Metrobus | 15 Minutes
- Levent | 18 Minutes
- Istanbul Airport | 40 Minutes
Prices and Payment Method
Last updated prices 6/2022