Zeytinburnu district in Istanbul
Istanbul is the largest city in Europe , the eighth largest city in the world , and the largest city in Turkey . Istanbul is the economic , commercial and cultural center of the country , due to its strategic location between the Black Sea and the Mediterranean Sea , as well as it is linking the Asian part of Turkey to the European part through the famous Bosphorus Bridge .
Istanbul is the center of investments in Europe and the Middle East , and it is the first destination for Arab and foreign investors , especially those who want to obtain Turkish citizenship through real estate investment or by buying a property in Istanbul not worth less than $ 250.000 , because of the strength of the Turkish passport , and because of the advantages of Turkish citizenship to its holder .
Read here about the advantages of Turkish citizenship and Turkish passport : The benefits of obtaining Turkish Citizenship for foreign investors
According to the changes made in the implementing regulations of the Citizenship Law , announced in the Official Gazette published on 14/1/2017 , Turkish citizenship will be granted to foreigners :
- When buying a property worth at least 250.000 $ , provided that the property is not sold for three years .
- When investing at a fixed capital of at least 500.000 $ .
- For foreigners who show a document proving that they have deposits in the bank worth not less than 500.000 $ , provided that the deposits remain in the bank for three years .
- For foreigners who prove that they have bought bonds from the state , provided they are not sold for three years .
Find out all the laws and news relating to Turkish citizenship through the following link : Turkish citizenship
In addition to that , the diverse attractions that draw attention to Turkey , the wonderful climate , the promising economy , the huge real estate market , and many tourist and historical attractions that attract tourists and visitors from all over the world , all this makes investment and residence in Turkey a win-win option by any standard .
As the city of Istanbul is a large city , that has a wide and large land area , the districts and neighborhoods in the city are vary according to its location within the city , and each neighborhood and district are distinguished from the other .
One of the well known and most famous areas in Istanbul , which has become popular and has increased the demand for property in Istanbul in this beautiful area , is Zeytinburnu .
Zeytinburnu is located on the European side of Istanbul , on the coast of Marmara Sea , Zeytinburnu is an investment area with high rise towers , residential complexes , shopping centers and five-star international hotels .
Zeytinburnu district is located very close to the center of Istanbul , which is only separated from it by the walls of old Constantinople . It is also far from Ataturk International Airport , which the Turkish government started the first phase of the process of transforming it into a public recreational environmental park called " People's Park " only 20 minutes . Ataturk International Airport is planned to be a public park with walking trails , bicycle paths , family-friendly spaces , cafes and various public services , and the buildings around it are also planned to be converted into exhibition and convention centers . Zeytinburnu area of Istanbul's new airport is about 40 minutes away , which makes the eyes of investors and those wishing to buy a property in Istanbul to go to this wonderful area .
Zeytinburnu district is surrounded by Fatih and Ayyub Sultan in the east , Bayrampasa in the north , Bakirkoy in the west , Esenlar in the northwest , and Marmara Sea in the south .
Being a coastal area overlooking the sea , this has increased its real estate and investment value and prices , in addition to its strategic and unique location between several vital and historical areas .
What distinguishes Zeytinburnu area from other areas in Istanbul ?
- Zeytinburnu area is within the city center of Istanbul , where it is away from Sisli , Besiktas and Taksim Square only 15 - 20 minutes .
- In Zeytinburnu area , all the means of public transport in Istanbul are avilable , such as : metrobus , subway , tramway , Marmaray , sea ferries and public transport buses , and it is also close to the seaport of Bakirkoy area .
- Zeytinburnu area has a charming sea view , which gives it a distinctive character , and makes it the focus of those who are looking for real estate investment in Istanbul .
- Zeytinburnu area is a lively and fully serviced area , with many government facilities and institutions , to help you keep track of your business and conduct your transactions easially .
- Zeytinburnu area includes a number of Turkish public schools and universities , which offer free education to citizens and residents of Turkey .
- Zeytinburnu area has many parks , including the unique medicinal plant garden in Istanbul , which is of great importance in Turkey , and supported by the Turkish government .
- Zeytinburnu area is ideal for residential , especially for families , that it includes many large and high-end shopping centers such as Galleria Istanbul Mall , as well as a number of schools and gardens . Also , transportation is available in Zeytinburnu , and it is located near the main road .
- There are many options for apartments and residential complexes in Zeytinburnu suitable for everyone .
Famous popular attractions in Zeytinburnu :
- Galleria Istanbul Mall :
Galleria Mall is one of the most beautiful malls in Istanbul city . It is located on the European section of Istanbul , and it attracts many visitors , tourists and residents of the city to enjoy shopping and spending leisure time with their children .
Galleria Mall Istanbul was opened in the year 1988 , with an estimated 77.000 square meters of shopping mall space , as part of a remarkable creative design .
Galleria Mall Istanbul has more than 150 diverse stores to sell many local Turkish goods and world famous brands . Galleria Mall's shops range from clothing , shoes , accessories and more , in addition to a hypermarket that caters to all the needs of the home and family .
Also , Galleria Istanbul Mall has a cinema on the top floor , where you can watch the latest international and local films , with the latest technology in the showrooms that equipped to accommodate as many visitors as possible .
It is worth mentioning that Galleria Istanbul Mall includes some of the most famous local and international restaurants and cafes , such as starbucks , as well as a number of fast food restaurants , such as KFC and burger king .
Finally , your children will enjoy a fun experience when visiting Galleria Istanbul Mall , where there are many events and recreational activities for children , as well as a range of electrical games , and they will have fun in the bowling alley , or through the experience of indoor skiing in Galleria Mall Istanbul .
Marmara Forum Istanbul Mall :
At the top of the list of shopping malls in Istanbul , which is always visited by visitors during tourism holidays in Turkey , Marmara Forum Istanbul Mall comes . Marmara Forum Istanbul is located in Zeytinburnu district on the European side of Istanbul . It is an ideal shopping and entertainment center at the same time . It has more than 300 shops that combine local and international brands . It also has many entertainment activities . It contains an aquarium , children's games , an ice rink , an intelligence center and an ice museum .
Learn about the most famous and important malls in Istanbul that you should visit in the following article : The most famous shopping malls in Istanbul
- The Medical Botanical Garden in Zeytinburnu
It is one of the most important parks in Turkey and Istanbul , and it is characterized by the presence of plants and medicinal herbs planted on an area of 14 acres , and this park was opened in Zeytinburnu district in Istanbul in 2005 .
In cooperation with Istanbul Municipality , this project has been established for the cultivation of nearly 700 species of medicinal plants and herbs , that are difficult to obtain in Turkey .
Plants that are planted in the garden include : ginger , turmeric , cinnamon and other such varieties .
The garden also contains many types of vegetables and fruits , where the park is characterized by a variety of agricultural products , which is difficult to grow in Turkey due to the cold weather most of the year . The Ministry of Agriculture of Turkey pays great attention to this garden , due to its great importance to Turkey .
Transportation in Zeytinburnu
Istanbul's transportation is characterized by its efficiency and low prices compared to many countries in the world . Istanbul Metro has been rated as the best metro in the European continent recently , where trains are characterized by regularity , discipline and cleanliness .
Zeytinburnu area on the European part of Istanbul is characterized by the availability of all means of transportation , which makes it easy to reach and transport from all over Istanbul .
These include :
- Kirazli - Yenikapi subway line , which passes more than 20 points and reaches most areas of Istanbul .
- The metrobus line , which is one of the most important transport lines in Istanbul , as it follows a clear itinerary starting from the European section and ending in the Asian section of the city of Istanbul , crossing more than 35 stations on a single itinerary far from congestion , and a time not exceeding 55 Minutes for the entire trip .
- The tramway , which is the oldest transportation in the city , passes through Zeytinburnu district to reach most of Istanbul's ancient archaeological districts , such as Sultanahmet, Kebtash and Aminönü .
- The seaport , which is located within Bakirkoy area , only 5 minutes from Zeytinburnu area , and you can be transport through the ships to the Asian section of Istanbul directly , you can also go to a number of tourist cities in Turkey such as Bursa , Yalova and Mudanya .
- Marmaray Subway Line , which can be reached by Zeytinburnu Subway within Yeni Kapi line , where the metro is switched to the Marmaray Metro , which connects us directly to the Asian section within 15 minutes , away from congestion bridges and transportation .
- Public transport buses : which are located in all districts of Istanbul , and depart from clear stations within an organized traffic plan passing through all neighborhoods of the city .
Find out about Istanbul's public transport in the following article : Public transportation in Istanbul (Full Guide)
Real Estate Importance in Zeytinburnu area
Zeytinburnu district of Istanbul is a vital center of trade and industry , and the first destination for real estate investments within the city , and it has become thanks to this urban renaissance to the incubator of the largest luxury real estate projects with leading brands in the area , as part of the development plan and the comprehensive urban development witnessed the Turkish city of Istanbul .
Zeytinburnu area has witnessed a qualitative leap in the construction and real estate sector , where investors , businessmen and venture capitalists are increasingly buying apartments in Istanbul in Zeytinburnu .
The residential and investment projects are characterized by luxury , high quality and charming sea views , where the Zeytinburnu area overlooks the Sea of Marmara directly .
In addition to that , the vital and strategic location of Zeytinburnu area , near the city center and famous tourist areas , such as Fatih , Sultanahmet and Taksim , has earned the region a competitive advantage .
The availability of transportation and easy transportation to and from Zeytinburnu area by metro and buses plays an important role in increasing the value of real estate and investments in Zeytinburnu area .
Also , Zeytinburnu is home to many vital amenities , public services , social and recreational facilities , parks , shopping malls , restaurants and cafes , as well as its wonderful coastline for families to enjoy a short stroll .
Zeytinburnu area has the support of the Turkish government for the development and construction of investments and residential complexes , where Zeytinburnu area includes residential complexes with a government guarantee of up to 3 years , and some projects up to 10 years guarantee .
All of this contributed to rise the prices of the property in Zeytinburnu district of Istanbul , where the price per meter ranging from 12 to 15 thousand Turkish liras , within the residential complexes that have adopted a system that provides all the services that meet the needs of its residents , with luxury in construction and elegance in cladding and high quality of the materials used , with the availability of a variety of apartments from the choice of one room and up to four and five rooms to meet all demands .
Real estate in Zeytinburnu area
- RH 180 - Ready luxurious homes with direct sea view in Zeytinburnu
The project was built on a land area of 63.500 square meters . It consists of 6 residences blocks plus 1 hotel block , with its green spaces of 51.500 square meters .
The project offers apartment options ranging from 1 + 1 to 5 + 1 , in addition to garden duplex and penthouse .
In this project , the sea will become part of your daily life . You can reach the marina with only one minute’s walk from your home over the footbridge directly connecting the project to the shore .
The project is ready for delivery , and for more details please visit the project link here : RH 180
- RH170 - Under construction project with sea view in Zeytinburnu
It is a housing project was built on a land area of 36.000 square meters , in Zeytinburnu in Istanbul , with a charming sea view .
The project consists of 20 blocks of 14 floors , that contain 1262 apartments , in addition to 75 commercial units.
The project offers apartment options ranging from 2 + 1 to 4 + 1 .
The project is under construction and it will be delivered in December 2020 .
All project details can be found in the link : RH 170
- RH104 - Grand Palace project with views of the Bosphorus in Istanbul
It is a residential and investment project that built on a land area of 111.263 square meters , the project includes 1712 independent housing units with diverse areas , to meet all needs and satisfy all tastes .
The project includes houses of different designs and sizes , and a hotel and branded residences operated with the hotel .
The project is characterized by its luxurious finishes and very high building quality .
The project is designed to provide you with a life of luxury . It is surrounded by many luxury restaurants and huge shopping malls like Capacity Mall , as well as many hospitals and health centers .
All project details are in the following link : RH 104
Why buying a property in Turkey is a good investment ?
- The exchange rate of the Turkish lira against other international currencies has reached its highest levels ever , which means that buyers have more Turkish lira than ever before .
- The surplus housing in certain areas provides reasonable prices per square meter , compared to other countries dominating the real estate market abroad .
- The high specifications of modern residential projects in Turkey , which were built according to modern engineering designs and advanced home technology , they incorporate smart home technology , and include public facilities and basic services that meet all the needs for you and your family , such as sauna , gym , swimming pool , gardens and others .
- Buying real estate worth $ 250.000 or more , and keeping it for three years , gives the owner of these properties the right to apply for Turkish citizenship .
- Turkey usually treats the foreign investor similar to the local investor 100% , which is one of the most important advantages of investing in Turkey .
- The Turkish economy is one of the most economies around the world that have a brilliant future . Expectations indicate that during the next ten years it will become one of the fastest growing economies around the world due to its attraction of $ 15 billion in foreign investment annually , and the amount increases every year , and it is the sixteenth largest economy around the world .